Care.com / caregiver search
I am a disabled veteran. Because of my disabilities, the VA has provided me with a stipend to hire a caregiver. I ran an ad on Caregiver.com. I spent several weeks compiling information in preparation for hiring a caregiver that the VA would approve. Without notice, and without explanation, Caregiver.com canceled my account and abandoned me. When I inquired, I received several nasty e-mails, and was given no information. I have never been treated so badly in my entire life.
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - service promised not provided 
- Care.com - the billing is ridiculous
- Care.com - scam/unethical behavior
- Care.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- Care.com - looking for a babysitter for my 3 year old son.
- Care.com - scams