Care Credit / fees
when trying to make a payment by phone for $15 with a person, prior to due date, i am informed the payment wont be posted untill after due date and a late fee of $39 will apply as well as a fee of $15 for assisstance.
when trying to pay with the computer by phone, a $10 fee will apply for using service and a $39 late fee will apply because it will not post until after due date.
after having this account for years, today i see a finance charge of $137.33, supposedly for deferred interest on a promotional purchase, of which i was never informed of at the time of purchase.
when trying to utilize their website i also get the runaround.
i have been paying more than the minimum due to try and pay off this acct and have it close in good standing for my credit report but this is getting ridiculous.
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Carecredit - my care credit medical loan
- Carecredit - the unprofessional attitude of management after hurricane michael
- Care Credit - loan service
- Care Credit - dental service
- Carecredit - fraudulent practices