Care Credit / terrible experience
I tried to make a payment online which was different than the monthly minimum payment...it did not go through b/c I did not turn off the auto pay feature, however, they could see that I attempted to pay...I called to request they defer the interest that accrued b/c of this mistake. They sent me to the "escalations dept". I spent over an hour on the phone and they were rude, mean and certainly not courteous...they would not waive the interest even though they could see what had happened...this is an awful company with no regard for customer service...I will never use their credit card again. They would not connect me to anyone to voice my complaint either...I tried calling more than once...there is no email contact either...shockingly terrible...never use them!!!
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- CareCredit - terrible behaviour
- CareCredit - agreement and consent forms 
- CareCredit - CareCredit credit card 
- Care Credit - Card Security Scam 
- Care Credit - Error on the part of care credit with regard to the amount owed them.