Cardpool.com / If you really want to use Cardpool, be sure to pay a little extra for mail tracking
Givt cards were sent almost one month ago, and Cardpool claimed never received them due to post mail problem. Finally, I cancelled the transaction and got the card #s and pins back. Immediately, I checked the balance on the cards, and they are all $0. This is very dissappointing. This was the fourth and last transaction for me. If you really want to use Cardpool, be sure to pay a little extra for mail tracking, and don't just use their printed free shipping label.
More Cardpool.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - I would never shop on this site again 
- Cardpool.com - Please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - Complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - Order electronic gift card and never received
- Cardpool.com - Avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- CardPool - Paid for item using credit card, they cancelled order.
- CardPool - I lost my money
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - everything about this company
- CardPool - Horrible (NO) customer service