Cardpool.com — because of them I lost $200
Cardpool is a scam do not give them your money!! I purchased a $200 gift card from them and my sister tried to use it she was told that there was 0 balance!! Can you even imagine how humiliated I was? That was a birthday present!!
When I found out about that I immediately contacted Cardpool and demanded my money back.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Francisco, CA They said that it was against their policies and they were not able to refund me and promised that I'll get another $200 gift card within a couple of days. That seemed too good to be true and that was just a lie. They never contacted me back and because of them I lost $200 and my sister was left without her present! Total scam!
More Cardpool.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - I would never shop on this site again 
- Cardpool.com - please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - order electronic gift card and never received 
- Cardpool.com - avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- CardPool - paid for item using credit card, they cancelled order.
- CardPool - I lost my money
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - everything about this company
- CardPool - horrible (no) customer service