Caracol Cream / Not as advertised

5300 Ohario Mills PkwyOntario, CA, United States Review updated:
4.45
Phone: 1-877-550-0630

Purchase on line on 9 / 01 / 2008 for 14 day trial for 4. 95 finally recieved product on 9 / 18 / 08 then on 9 / 20 / 08 my card was charged 68. 90 and on 9 / 22 charged another 59. 95 called the compay for 3 days and never got to talk to anyone tell 9 / 22 and it was hard to get them to understand that i wanted to cancell both by pnone and online talk. When they finally got it streight to cancell my order i was informed i would not recieve and futher shipment and with the 30 day guarentee i would be refunded the 59. 95 when i returned the order just shipped and write cancell on the packing slip. But they couldn't give me a tracking # on that order. And the 68. 90 was a mistake and would be refunded. Also if you ask for the billings department phone number they will tell you there is not on available.

So have caution when order this product and good luck by the way this crean comes with no instruction
Fr

5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy
Ontario
California
caracol-cream.com

The Caracol Company advertises a "free" product. But in the fine print it states you must send it back within 14 days or you will be charged $59.95 for it. I didn't even have their product for week and the money was taken from my account. I looked up the address given to return the product and found it was the address of more than one company that had fraud charges against them.
Sa
  16th of Feb, 2009

Caracol Cream - unauthorized charges/scam
Georgia

As others stated (When i found info. Links) , i was charged before the product arrived and charged for the next shipment, called and the woman answering said "hello, my name is elsie. . . " thats the same name on the site. 'i guess everyone in the company has the same name'. . . I was told future orders would be cancelled, but i must pay for the one already shipped, then asked if i would like return information!!! I mean really!!!. . . Why would i return what i have already paid for?!?!?!. . . Scam scam scam scam!!!Im praying i wont have any more charges! I called once i found a # to call from the posts, just to make it official and to see what they would say. Now will join the class action law suit!! And report to the fbi, bbb, consumer watchdog groups and any other way i can make a complaint. Please dont allow yoourself to get caught up in this scam. . . I will not give up. . . If any more info comes to you please post it and thank you for the previous posts. . .
Vi
  18th of Mar, 2009

Caracol Cream - unauthorised charges
Caracol Cream
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy
Ontario
Phone: 877-550-0630
caracol-cream.com

Per there terms of 14 day trial for use of there product Caracol Cream just $4.95 sh/h and receive product. To cancel further deliveries of cream, must return product within the 14 day trial is up, so not to be charged. I returned product by US Express Mail with guarantee of delivery by noon the next day which was the end of trial period. I called to let them know of delivery and told them there should not be any charges to my debit card, they said it took 2 weeks to process the return, I believe the meaning of that, I still would get charged.
So no matter what you do they are going to charge you the $59.95 one way or another, which is totally against their own terms, because as soon as you receive the product you would have to send it right back for cancellation processing. BIG SCAM besides the products doesn't work.