candyhaircompany.com / Stay away

United States Review updated:

I ordered hairs from www.candyhaircompany.com. I spent about $400 and received total rubbish. These hairs looked like straw and were made from horrible materials. I contacted the seller and he agreed to return money. I sent the order back and waited for the refund. But I received nothing. I want to warn other customer, stay away from these scammers. You will lose money, and if someone has the similar situation, maybe you can help me to find the seller and return money. Post comments.

Ra
Apr 1, 2014

Comments

• Cu
      18th of Nov, 2014

This is the owner of Candy Hair Company. The only person responsible for all business dealing for the company. I'm a female and it would be impossible for "he" a male to advise they would make a refund on a purchase when there arevno males working at my company. Further more if an item was returned it is in our best interest to make some type of communication with the customer about either returning/replacing the item or funds "if" that was the agreement. We stand to loose way more then $400 by having this type of review online so it is always in our best interest to do as we promised in good faith. I am 100% confident that this review is fake as we definitely have no complaints from previous customer about not refunding money nor have we received any complaints about this particular matter . Also the reviewer has limited details about what they exactly ordered. Not to mention we accept paypal and credit card and had there been an issue of money not being refunded, both of these providers would have issued a refund to you without having to get consent from is. If this is the case and you feel like you truly were wrong I welcome you to contact us and we would be happy to look into the matter. However more then likely this is not a real review. Good day.