Canadian Visa Experts / I'm tired of them

Canadian Visa Experts calling in my mobile and explaining regarding my application to Canada which I did not apply. She asked which card I am holding. She told me that she will just check if my card is qualified. Just because I was sleeping that time I did not understand that they will take my money in my account.

Comments

• Ta
      22nd of Feb, 2013

The same happened with me this week they called me after 5 min from clicking on their AD, i asked not to make any transaction unless i can read their offer specially that my native language is not English but they abused it. they said they will not make any transaction unless i send written confirmation and they transacted 1, 616 US
    Did you tried dispute ?

• Rk
      28th of Mar, 2013

They tried same with me but i refused to give any credit card details or first 6 digits, show show annoying behaviour but at last quits.
    They are cheaters so always read from cic official page for your eligibility.

• Ra
      17th of Apr, 2013

Those are cons, dont issue any information to them whatsoever!!

• Ra
      17th of Apr, 2013

Hahaaah!!These are Fraudsters who'll clear your entire account to the bottom, and keep on doing so over and over again!!

• Be
      1st of May, 2013

• Yo
      4th of May, 2013

i dont get it you gave your cc details over the phone and didnt think you were making a payment...people r so stupid...

16th of May, 2013

i just want to help people to OPEN THEIR EYES...THIS ORGANIZATION IS TRULY FAKE SO DO NOT MAKE MISTAKE AS I DID ...THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE MONEY BACK...there are a lot of people which situation You can read on the internet...I hah lucky because i have not anything on my bancking acc and tomorrow I will close it

• Is
      25th of Jun, 2013

Same here guys they called me & they want my Visa numbers but its not availble . So they told me to transfer about 900 $ to a bank to get the Visa. But after i read your comments also searching about them i see that its a true fraud.

• Hu
      31st of Aug, 2013

They called me too, same way.. i called the number on the website to ask for the same person i spoke to, the guy was shocked & hesitated when I told him that we just spoke & I want to complete my conversation, few minutes talking I found out that the call center they are using is in Egypt!!
    If you checked further on their Facebook pages, only 1.5k likes for a multinational company working for 10 years (mainly Arabs) Note Page creation date is Feb this year! !

12th of Sep, 2013

Can anyone tell me what they can do in this??
    We are writing you regarding an outstanding balance that you still owe our company for the services/products that you requested from us.
    On 07/20/2013, you spoke with one of our representatives and agreed to pay 1044 USD for our services/products and, thereby, established a legally-binding contract with our company. During this telephone conversation, which was legally recorded for your protection and for our protection, our agent read you a transaction script, asked you several questions and you responded that you agreed to everything, including paying for our services/products.
    Here are the payment details to date:
    Total Amount Your Agreed to Pay: 1044 USD
    Payment(s) Made: 0 USD
    Balance You Still Owe: 1044 USD
    Please note, this balance is a legal debt owed by you to our company.
    As our valued customer, we are willing to work with you to try to make it as easy as possible for you to pay off your balance. Therefore, we would like you to respond to this email within the next 10 business days and provide us with the best day, time and phone number for us to contact you.
    to contact you so we may reach a mutually-satisfactory solution to this matter.
    If we do not hear from you within the next 10 business days, we will have to turn this over to our legal department for further action.
    We would like to avoid this because it will cost you a lot more money and we would prefer that you simply pay our company what you rightfully owe us. Therefore, We need your cooperation in this matter.
    Best regards,
    Collection Department

• Mo
      18th of Dec, 2013

i gave them no of atm but i was lucky it is not cc it is just atm and can not make any transuction via internet

• Sh
      11th of Feb, 2014

how can we know if this visa expert is not scam or ellegal?

• Ca
      20th of Feb, 2014

Dear Sir,

In regards to this post, it should be noted that Canadian Visa Expert is a private company that helps thousands of people around the world who are interested in immigrating to Canada. Our website clearly states that we are not affiliated with the Canadian government; however, our legal team is registered with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). This means that our certified immigration consultants are authorized by Canada’s government to provide immigration advice and related services for a fee. You requested and made a payment for our immigration related services which we provided to you.

It is our goal at Canadian Visa Expert to provide the highest level of service to our valued customers. Therefore, I kindly request that you send me your contact details at crm@canadianvisaexpert.com (including your nine-digit customer account number) so I may look into your particular case and do my best to resolve it.

Best wishes,

3rd of Jun, 2014

Piss off ### hole

• Pi
      10th of Jun, 2014

Same what happen to me this day. .
    There's a number that always calling me, but im kinda busy so im not answering their call. Finally this day they call me again and finally i answered it. In other line there's a girl who introduced her name as karen bell and she said that she is the customer manager. She used this phone number ( 1631443200) after a half hour conversation to her, he asking all my personal details (My cc #, pin #, email add, etc.) then at the end she asking me to pay the transaction fee / processing fee of usd959$. I was wondered why im paying this amount without any how or documents that i need to signed up. So i told her that i can't pay for that fee because you only calling me this day and asking me to pay this big amount with out any further info regarding to this transaction, and only this day when we start talking and for the half hour only i pay 959$ on the spot. I told her why she didnt notice me earlier for that matter that need to pay something like that. . She replied " we're not friends on facebook how can i sms you?" i said you have may email right? Why dont you email me so i cant read cleary and study the forms or what soever documents you send. Then she cut the line. That's why today i'm so worried because she knows all my personal details. . Thats why i immediately withdraw all my money in my account and i ready to close this account before something happened. . . =) this canadian visa expert is ###. Fake and fraud!!!
    So please be always carefull friends. .

• Al
      11th of Jun, 2014

.wow.thank God i didnt fall victim..they called me today asking For my card details..Told her i was not close to it and i lied to her that my card Is local and cant be used for busIness Online..she persuaded me to contact My bank for a better card..from there i began to suspect..i asked her how much they wilL Charge but she ignored the quEstion and told me to drop the Local carD detail so She Could cHeck Weda itS local or not..i told her aM sure and she shouldnt worry i wiLl contact my bank for a new caRd..then she promiSed to call nExt week..Waiting for her call...she is in souP...she Wan gba nija boy like mE

• Fr
      18th of Jun, 2014

CANADIAN VISA EXPERT IS BiG SCAM. I showed interest in moving to Canada and i received call from this company. A sweet talking lady did something like a basic assesment of my qualificaiton, current job, nationality, family details and inocme. After a moment she said I am qualified to move to Canada...Yeppe. She put me to talk to an expert. Here comes the expert, impressed me by giving 9 digit account # to log in their website and upload my resume and things. And now she want my credit card # to verify if it is qualified to make payments. I said it is qualified and i used to make international transaction with my card. But she still want my credit card # and want me to pay $900 for assesment. I didnt fell prey to their trickery, i told her i am not going to give any number unless i am very clear about their company. She said this is the procedure and she cant start assesment without my payment, and need my credit card number NOW. I said thanks, i dont want their services and now i am seeing so much complaints about them in internet. Here i am doing my part of it. DONT FELL PREY TO FRAUDSTERS LIKE CANADIAN VISA EXPERT.

• Cr
      14th of Dec, 2018

@Fraud_Immune Hi all. I want to contribute on these scammers. I have been interested in traveling and working in Canada for a long time and I have searched for information about these programs. Yesterday I went to your page and applied to be called, and they did so. I live in Dominican Republic. They explained to me that I had all the requirements to apply. Immediately they asked me for my credit card information to verify if I had the way to make an international transaction. My mistake was emotional to me with this idea. They filled my solitude online, but while they were talking to me they were making a transaction from my account. My bank called me and immediately canceled my credit card. I understand that they are a fraud because this company does not even give you the assurance that the steps you are taking are legal and only focus on the payment you have to make of 1224 US dollars. People beware of these scammers.

• Na
      29th of Jun, 2014

I was just checking their website though Face Book to know the terms & conditions, as soon as I entered my date they have called me for more than an hour and half to convince me to give them my visa no. for guarantee they said and its for lawyers. They have took the money from my bank account immediately. They are scam. BEWARE EVERYBODY.

• Mb
      23rd of Jul, 2014

Guys, thanks for sharing your experience... I have a question though; can they do anything wrong if they have only the first 6 digits of my credit card?