Canadian Visa Expert — refund of $1512.00
When I tryed to apply for a canadian visa, I found on the internet a company CANADIAN VISA EXPERT. I just went thru the site wrote my cell phone number for consultation. Then, they call me in a friendly way in order to follow the next step for the process. I said that I need to discuss with my husband and I'm not going to pay, but they said me it is just for checking and I said my master card number, I asked for some time in order to think about it and I started to refuse the payment. They practically forced me to authorize them to charge that amount in my credit card. I didn' t know why I accepted.
Then I sent e-mail to their mail box in order to cancel payment.
Amount Paid: $1512.00
then got following email
Please note that we have received your request and it was transferred to the relevant department.
Canadian Visa Expert
7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 500
Markham, Ontario L3R 6G2
Phone: +[protected] (Canada)
FAX: +[protected] (Canada)
ICCRC Consultant Identification Numbers:
R419239 & R407551
but no more info and calls
Now I'm claiming the refund of my payment for USD 1, 512.00.
Please, is there anyone that can help me?
More Canadian Visa Expert Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Canadian Visa Experts - I'm tired of them 
- Canadian Visa Expert - They took $494 from me 
- [Resolved] Canadian Visa Expert - It's totally scam. 
- Canadian Visa Experts - scam 
- Canadian Visa Expert - Cheating and fraud 
- Canadian Visa Expert - Never got the service 
- Canadian Visa Expert - dear victims of canadian visa expert, don't lose your hope. trust me: something is being done.
- Canadian Visa Expert - immigration to canada
- Canadian Visa Expert - unethical behaviour from canadian visa expert 
- Canadian Visa Expert - Payment of USD 1,146.00