BuyDiscountCigarettes.com / FRAUD

Alburqueque, NM, United States Review updated:

When this company was owned by the Native Americans they conducted their business ethically. You ordered your cigarettes, they took their money and your cigarettes was DELIVERED. Since they've sold their business to the white man, it's been nothing but FRAUD -they take your money and DO NOT DELIVER. Unless you have money to lose, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I was a customer for 5 years. Call your bank, fill out an affidavit and get your money back if they stole from you like they tried to steal from me.
Gi

Comments

Du
  16th of Oct, 2008
Misery apparently has company. I suggest everyone submit a claim to their bank for undelivered items paid via eCheck. Too bad, because the company was dead reliable for the 4 preceding years I bought cigs from them.
Th
  17th of Oct, 2008
I am having the same problem. They have debited my account but cant get ahold of them and they will not answer e-mails. Does anyone know how we can get our money back. I have been using this company for over 2 years.
Sc
  17th of Oct, 2008
DO NOT ORDER CIGARETTES FROM THESE CROOKS

This website must have gone out of the business of delivering cigarettes, but they still collect your money for nothing in return. I ordered from them on 10/10/08, and although they processed my online check, they have not sent any product. Also, I have tried (in vain) to contact them by email and by phone... haven't gotten a response yet. This is wire fraud and I intend to contact my State Attorney General, I advise anyone else who gets "burned" to do the same.
Jg
  24th of Oct, 2008
They took $422. out of my Bank without sending me my order. Ordered on 9/30/2008 and bank removal. never sent order.
JG

checking order status! Most of you use our automated website to perform
those functions, but for those that appreciate the live help you will
now be able to reach us around the clock. We are very proud to be able
to offer this vastly improved service to you. Nobody else in our
industry offers this level of live support.

Customer Service Team

checking order status! Most of you use our automated website to perform
those functions, but for those that appreciate the live help you will
now be able to reach us around the clock. We are very proud to be able
to offer this vastly improved service to you. Nobody else in our
industry offers this level of live support.

Customer Service Team
BuyDiscountcigarettes.com
(888) 437-9797
Ga
  24th of Nov, 2008
Good luck getting anything from them, no phone calls are answered and definitly no email requests are returned. I did find that all accounts were lost, stolen, something. Nobody is able to logon to the website as far as I know. I went in and set up and account with the same name and it worked. This would mean that all the account I have been using for years has been wiped out. I suspect that my banking information is out there with people that should not have it. Please submit your complaints tohttp://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm. They were a wonderful company for years for me, don't know or care what happened to them but they need to be reported and prosicuted.
Te
  5th of Dec, 2008
RUN, DO NOT WALK, RUUUUUNNNNNN!!! TO YOUR BANK AND FILE A FRAUD COMPLAINT!!!

I was hoping I was an isolated case of just very poor customer service, but obviously that is not the case. They nailed me for $175.00.

I placed my order on Nov. 8, the funds cleared my account on Nov. 12. As of Nov. 21 I still had not received the order. I teleponed the company. Miraculously, someone answered the phone the first time I called. She told me there had been a delay and that the order would be shipped in another week or two, maybe. I politely canceled the order. I inquired when my money would be refunded. I was told it would be returned to my account within 3-5 days. I even gave them time for delay over the holiday, but as of Nov. 28 still no refund. I've called four more times since then. Auto redial and a few hours of doing nothing but hitting it repeatedly is the only way to get past the busy signal. Dec 4 they told me it would be 2 to 3 WEEKS before the money would be refunded.

I filed a fraud complaint with my bank today. I had to close my account and open a new one. The bank will recover the money if they can, but it's not likely I suppose.

I also filed a complaint with the FTC. www.ftc.gov. They don't do anything but look for patterns and then maybe sic the DOJ on jerks like www.buydiscountcigarettes.com. I filed a complaint with the internet crime division of the FBI, also. And with the Attorney General Cyber Crime Task Force in my state of Texas and with the reciprocal AG office in the state of New York where Buy Discount Cigarettes is located. Because they use the United States Postal Service for delivery and distribution of the products they are defrauding people with, I also filed a complaint with the US Postal Inspector. Another agency that will likely have interest in this company is the BATF, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. http://www.atf.treas.gov/ They have been doing some investigations on these online tobacco companies so they might be interested in hearing about the thefts Buy Discount Cigarettes is engaged in