Bux.to / NOT PAYING

1 Hamilton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I have been waiting over 1 YEAR for a payment from bux.to - I even have their Payoneer Mastercard!! What a SCAM - I have reposted them to the BBB and law enforcement but doubt I will ever see my lost investment of $200 - PEOPLE DO NOT BE FOOLED all of the testimonials are fake!!

Comments

• Dk
      5th of Apr, 2010

I requested a payment from Bux.to April 4th 2008 in the amount of $7, 780...I have NOT been Paid.
    I have contacted The Commonwealth of Dominica (where Bux.to is located) and filed a complaint.
    If you have been scammed by Bux.to, you should do the same.
    Here's their website.

• Na
      24th of Sep, 2010

i have requested for payment on aug 3rd 2009 only. till now they are not paying .when ever i raise any request they simply send out one empathise message or they will say " we have staff working for 24 hrs a day and 7 days a week" please do not raise too many requests. As you said they are being NO.1 SCAMMERS.

Thank you very much for your link and even i have also registered a complaint in "THE COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA". If anything else is there in which i can do please let me know. If we register a complaint in the above mentioned link is it useful. If any other link is there please let me know.

• Eb
      11th of Feb, 2011

stardoll bux to what

• Eb
      11th of Feb, 2011

staroll bux to what..?

• Am
      24th of Apr, 2011

Thank you so much for the link. I also scammed by Bux.to

12th of Mar, 2012
    Bux.to - This company rip me off
    Bux.to
    bux.to

This company, rip me off. At first, l say to myself wow this is easy work, just click ads for free, so l give it a try, and there was a section, when you can pay for more clicks, so l try, l made $1, 000.00, so l when l wanted to redeem them, their stating that my payment is pending, that 6 years ago, still waiting, l of cause written them them for my money, no answer, just on my website account, payment pending, please keep away.

• Th
      6th of Aug, 2012

Oh S***. i have the same problem. Earned bout 1300 dollars, tried to send 1000, waiting for years and find out there´s no money and no account..

In case of news, please send me an email to . hrodek.thomas@voila.fr.

Looking forward