Burlington Coat Factory / scam and cheating!

4991 Stage Rd Memphis, TN 38128United States
Phone: 901-213-2688

Burlington Store Complaint
Store # [protected] on 11/26/07

I’d like to speak to someone in regards to a return. On 11/26/07 I bought 3 coats. Last weekend when I went to put my leather one on I realized that was damaged close to the zipper in the front, and obviously sad to realize that last minute I headed to the store the exchange it for another one. However, when I got there with my receipt I was told that they could not help me because it wasn’t a manufacture defect. When I tried to explain to the manager that I realized that but that I didn’t notice that before I bought it she replied before I finished and in a very unprofessional and rude way, “Mam, you sure would have seen that” insinuating that I made that cut on my brand new jacket. Not only that but while I was telling her that I felt that was not fair at all she started to walk away and that was all. There were at least 4 other people in the customer service area who were around and not one person gave me a final “I’m sorry mam, it’s just store policy” or anything like that. They were very unprofessional and rude and I do NOT feel like I was treated the way I should have been.
I have been buying my coats and my family’s coats at your store for as long as I can remember and I have never been as unsatisfied as I am today. I’m sorry to say that I will never shop there unless I get this situation fixed. I would like to be contacted in regards to this matter as soon as possible.

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation Logo Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation
Overall Satisfaction Rating