Burger King / service

1 2808 N Sam Houston W, Houston Tx, United States

I stopped at Burger King on 2808 N Sam Houston W. St 6:15am. I went through the drive in and I had a coupon. Rather than ask me to drive up after explaining to her what the coupon was. She asked me for a coupon code. I had never been asked for a coupon code at drive through nor did I ever know where to look for a coupon code. What should have happened. She should had me drive up and see the coupon and then she could have seen, where the coupon code was instead she was insistent and when I pull up at the window, she felt the need to point out to me where the code was located in a condensation way. She continued to argue with me regarding a code, when I indicated the importance of customer service and that she could have got the information she needed, when I pull to the window. Unfortunately the service with this company has and continues to be bad. I now have a understanding that true customer service is not in the interest of this company. I teach customer set for a living and this experience has left me concerned with the service values in this country and this company. I really do eat heat but because of the coupon, I chose to eat hear. I will reconsider my choice in the immediate future and chose a place that is not at odds with service values.

This company should offer a mandatory class on customer sensitivity training to your employees and Managers. It's said to see the continued erosion of good basic service values. I learned the basics many years ago while working for The Ritz-Carlton Corporation. It's is a testament that today's service is not up to par and the financial stability of companies like this will eventually take a big hit, if it has not already happened.

Ly