Burger King / nasty, rude, cold food,

1 1409 trentonRuston, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 318 255 0110

When order was taken, the person never did ask what you would like she only looked at me, never smiled, or even acknowledged me being there, I just told her what I wanted and gave her a ten she inturn gave me change, nothing said .
I then got my drink, the soda machine area was simply nasty, and no napkins!I then got my order and started to find a clean place to eat, Every table in the dining area was dirty, they all had crumbs or trash from other diners, and there was only 3 people other than me in there.So, I went back to the counter and asked for napkins, and again not a word or smile, nothing she handed me a couple of napkins and I returned to my table and wiped it off
I then sat down, the food was cold, and the fries were so hard you could hardly chew them.
I have never conplained about any restaurant before but, this one is horrible. burger king was my favorite, but now I don't think I will ever go to another one!

Comments

• Ge
      23rd of Mar, 2009

well that and the employees dont really give a ### about wiping off tables and sweeping the floors.
    Anyways, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel by eating at these dog food places in the first place, cleanliness shouldn't really be expected.