Burger King / filthy dirty dinning room and bathroom

1 1905 S.W. Railroad Av.Hammond, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 985-452-6499

My family and I were traveling from Baton Rouge La. to Bay St. Louis Ms. on 07/03/2008 to visit our relatives for the long fourth of July weekend. We stopped in Hammond because that is about the half way mark. I decided to go in to use the bathroom and sit down and eat and let the kids out of the car for a little while. We noticed as soon as we walked into the store that it was quite hot but decided that we would stay because of the construction on the roads. My 6yr old daughter and I proceeded to the bathroom and it was FILTHY. I cleaned up enough to let her go to the bathroom we washed and quickly exited the restroom. While we were in restroom someone was in the stall next to us for a while and left the bathroom without washing up (later I found out that this was a friend of the Manager on duty, and was handing things over the counter where the food was being prepared... YUCK!!!). We ordered and waited for our food. We went to sit down but there was not one clean table or chair in the dining room. we had to get wet napkins to wipe down the table so we could put the food down. I opened my fish sandwich and it looked like a black grease sponge and the fries were re-fried I took the stuff back up to the counter to get fresh. This is when I saw the lady from the restroom handing the cell phone (that she had been playing and aggravating everyone with) back to the manager who was helping to prepare all the food. I can't believe I ate anything that came from that store and I am very interested in finding out what BK is going to do about it.

Je