Burger King / poisoning food
I got food poisoning after eating a Burger King double cheese burger . I stopped at this location around 1pm for a quick bite and bought one double cheese burger. All of the other food that I ate that day and night my wife also had but she didn't get sick, only difference was that she didn't have Burger King that day. I didn't have to go to the hospital but was in bed all day after violently throwing up 4 times the next day. I don't often go to Burger King but I will never eat Burger King again.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Called the cops 
- Burger King - Chicken Sandwich, Whopper Order 
- Burger King - drive thur messed up and then forgot about me.
- Burger King - charging to add topings even when asking to remove other toppings
- Burger King - egg and cheese