Build-A-Bear Workshop / store clerk
I recently (September 5) went to build a bear in chinook mall Calgary Alberta with my grandson as a special treat for his start of preschool. The sales clerk was super pushy and pushed all of the extra cost items during our experience. She took my grandson to the costume wall and told him to pick out a costume which I had to decline then she told him he had to have a light saber for his bear and handed him one I then had to say no. Also gave him the beating heart I had to say no then pushed the back pack on him to take the bear home in. We are currently unemployed and I felt bad at constantly having to turn down all the extras. It should be enough just to make the bear and experience that. We have done this with all our grandkids as they start preschool and have never had such a bad experience.
More Build-A-Bear Workshop Complaints & Reviews
- Build-a Bear - Bad customer service 
- Build-a Bear - Bad service 
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - pay your age day 
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - service at kings plaza mall in brooklyn ny
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - pay your age day fiasco 
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - customer service at your oshawa location.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - disgusting service
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - service
- Build A Bear Workshop Inc - houston kemah boardwalk
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - customer service