Bsnl Prepaid Mobile Service - Chennai / UNAUTHORISED DECUCTION OF CHARGES FROM USER ACCOUNT & NO ACTION EVEN AFTER REPEATED COMPLAINTS

India Review updated:

Dear Sir

I am having a BSNL PREPAID mobile number [protected] and using the SIM since Jan 2012. But suddenly since 07 Apr 2012, every hour FOUR Paise is getting deducted on some charges of GPRS and i have lost good about of money in these last 10 days. I never use INTERNET through mobile. My nokia mobile is an obsolete model purchased in 2004/05 and doesnot have all latest facilities. REPEATED COMPLAINT to BSNL CUSTOMER CARE has gone in vain. Initially they didn't register the complaint, later thay gave a complaint number CH1204129032 and closed within few minute and sent me an SMS SAYING THAT THEY HAVE RESOLVED THE ISSUE without even checking with me. I have tried other methods like SMSing GPRS DELIST to BSNL, Removing the SIM card for two full days but the moment u put back into the phone, the money gets deducted.
NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHOM TO APPROACH SINCE BSNL HAS TURNED DEAF EARS AND MONEY IS STILL BEING DEDUCTED. IS THERE NOBODY AT HIGH LEVEL IN BSNL TO TAKE NOTICE OF THE ISSUE. tHROUGH THE COMPLAINT BOARD, I REQUEST TO BSNL AUTHORITIES TO IMMEDIATELY RECTIFY THE ANOMALIES AND REFUND UNAUTHORISED DEDUCTIONS ELSE I WILL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO KNOCK CONSUMER COURT FOR EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE.

REGARDS
VIJAY

Vi

Comments

• Ha
      23rd of Jul, 2012

sir i have recharged at yesterday for Rs.100 and I have lost of Rs.40 for mobiletv. i am not for received any massage and phone calls from your side but i have lost my money. i never use the Mobile tv. already i have inform that the customer care at last month. yesterday i have contact the customer care and about the problem . but he has no responsible answers to me and he was used most bad words. so i have surrender the prepaid sim card. pls inform to me how to surrender the sim card.
    By