Bsnl Prepaid Mobile Service - Chennai / UNAUTHORISED DECUCTION OF CHARGES FROM USER ACCOUNT & NO ACTION EVEN AFTER REPEATED COMPLAINTS
I am having a BSNL PREPAID mobile number [protected] and using the SIM since Jan 2012. But suddenly since 07 Apr 2012, every hour FOUR Paise is getting deducted on some charges of GPRS and i have lost good about of money in these last 10 days. I never use INTERNET through mobile. My nokia mobile is an obsolete model purchased in 2004/05 and doesnot have all latest facilities. REPEATED COMPLAINT to BSNL CUSTOMER CARE has gone in vain. Initially they didn't register the complaint, later thay gave a complaint number CH1204129032 and closed within few minute and sent me an SMS SAYING THAT THEY HAVE RESOLVED THE ISSUE without even checking with me. I have tried other methods like SMSing GPRS DELIST to BSNL, Removing the SIM card for two full days but the moment u put back into the phone, the money gets deducted.
NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHOM TO APPROACH SINCE BSNL HAS TURNED DEAF EARS AND MONEY IS STILL BEING DEDUCTED. IS THERE NOBODY AT HIGH LEVEL IN BSNL TO TAKE NOTICE OF THE ISSUE. tHROUGH THE COMPLAINT BOARD, I REQUEST TO BSNL AUTHORITIES TO IMMEDIATELY RECTIFY THE ANOMALIES AND REFUND UNAUTHORISED DEDUCTIONS ELSE I WILL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO KNOCK CONSUMER COURT FOR EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE.
More Bsnl Prepaid Mobile Service - Chennai Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bsnl - Dhanbad - Broadband Internet Service 
- BSNL - Delay in new land line connection 
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Slow speed of Broadband connection 
- BSNL - Most dissatisfied customer! 
- BSNL - No action for new connection from BSNL since 3 months!