Bsnl, Hyderabad / Bad service

My landline telephone [protected]) went dead more than 10 days back. Towards this. I had already registered a complaint with BSNL, Hyderabad (using their computerised/automated registration scheme), and had even called up the nearest exchange (Jeedimetla area) to request them to rectify the problem. But all my efforts have proved futile, as there hasn't been any sort of response from them. I am now considering closure of this connection. Is there any quick way out ?

Comments

• Sp
      23rd of Oct, 2008

My father-in -law[mr b c chakravorty-80years] is having telephone 27110882 is not working since10-10-2008, my complanit no is 19970-till today is not rectified-please do needful
    s p panigrahi

31st of Oct, 2008

sir i am using bsnl broadband internet and my modem adapter is not not working from many days. i informed about my problem at bsnl office then they said it will be available in the market for 500Rs. as they said i searched almost all the electronic shops for this adapter but i could not get it. please help me in this regard and if it is available in the market please take pain to tell me address of the shop. thank you sir.
    my mobile no is 9298603400

24th of Nov, 2008

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE GIVEN SHIFTING LETTER ON 29.08.08 TILL TODAY NO BODY ARE BOTHERED. KINDLY LOOK IN TO MATTER SERIOUSLY. MY TELEPHONE NO.23211910
    MY CONTACT NO.9945390818
    REGARDS
    S.ANAND

• Mu
      19th of Sep, 2010
    Bsnl, Hyderabad - Telephone line is too noisy
    California

My home phone in Secunderabad bearing # 040 27505592 is having noise problems in the land line for the last two years. when ever we give a complaint, the service personnel will come and do a routine checkup and say that every thing is alright with the line, and from the next day, the line will again be too noisy to hear anything when we call or someone calls this number.

It is with great regret that a land line in a metropolitan city like Hyderabad/Secunderabad could not be made alright and why the telephone company could not rectify this problem. what are we suppose to do? My aged mother resides at this number and She is helpless and could not go anywhere to the phone company to complaint about the problem.

I reside in California, US and seek your help in redressing this issue once and for all. My email address is murthy.bokka@gmail.com and US number is 510 579 7997.

Thanks