Bsnl - Durgapur, West Bengal / Very poor telephone & broadband service

1 India Review updated:

I’m Rabin Biswas from Durgapur West Bengal. I've broadband connection from the beginning. It is almost 6 months that I'm using this service. But within this 6 months I've done almost 40 complains for technical faults. My last 40 days complains details are listed below. -

Complain No.
M0193 on May 12th. Phone dead for 5 Days
D0005 on May 19th.
D0176 on May 19th. Phone dead for 5 Days
Q0430 on June 15th. Phone dead for 4 Days
K0033 on June 25th. Phone dead for 3 Days

This is just last 40 days, it like this this from the beginning.

Comments

• Vs
      8th of Oct, 2007

I’m V.S.Prasad from Durgapur West Bengal. I've broadband connection from the beginning. It is almost 5 months that I'm using this service. But within this 1 months I've done almost 6 complains for technical faults. But I didn't received any response from your side.

Thanks & Regards
    V.S.PRASAD
    Durgapur

• Su
      12th of May, 2008

Respected Sir,

I have activated PSTN-50H-Regular on 29-04-2008. But I couldn't work with this connection at home or from anywhere.

Please see the activation in your server whether it has been activated or not.

Home address :

B-78/A, Komrovpath, Sector-2B, Bidhannagar Durgapur-12 Pin-713212.

It is very important for me. I have to contact daily with Office of the registrar general of India, New Delhi for their national important project that our company is doing. The project is at all district level and so again we have to contact with different SDMs and DMs. But since activated the account I coudn't work with this account.

I shall be highly obliged if you are kind enough and understand our problem which is of national importance.It is my request to you to solve the problem as soon as possible.

With regards

Phone-03432532711

• Di
      15th of May, 2008

Sir,
    I’m Dipankar Singha from Siliguri West Bengal. I launched a complaint (Complaint No:2645737). Every day am calling to BSNL Call centre (9434024365), every day some or other person will pick the call and tell next day it will be ok. Very poor service kindly help me. My Mobile No is 9434377663. The call centre people are herrazing me.

Best regards,

Dipankar Singha
    Siliguri-1

• So
      9th of Sep, 2008

D/Sirs,

I've gone through the complains. I am using the Broad Band home, Plan250, since more than 2Yrs. This is the 3rd Yr, I am going 2 renew my plan. Of course I've faced troubles often, but the concerned officers helped me a lot, as and when I needed them over mobiles/Phones. Presently I am continuing my connection very well, though some times, don't know why, some troubles like link faliure etc occurs.

But by & large I am satisfied with the services rendered and grateful to the concerned officer's help, they provide.
    And it is a must that, just make a complain and sleep, they will be rectified automatically. You must be active & after it to get the job done. VAI! afrerall this is INDIA.

AFriend.

• Ab
      14th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I'm utilising BSNL broadband service for past 10months(Home 250). Now i have a repeated problem in net connectivity for last 50 days(25th july '08 onwards). I logged the complain in the proper way and I also visited concern SDO several times and told about my complain in verbal and also in writings but till date it is not corrected . Still this connectivity error ( ADSL not blinking or fixed ) is coming continously. Can you please rectify this issue at the earliest, as I am paying the rent for this in regular course without getting services.

Broad connection thru House phone connection (Ph no : 0343- 2569684)

• Pr
      8th of Oct, 2008

Respected Sir,
    Our phone is not working from last four days. Our phone no is 0343-2534005. So, when you receive our message please recover our problem as early as possible.
    Thanking you sir,
    yours faithfully,
    P.Rajan Babu

• Si
      23rd of Nov, 2008

Gone through the Only complaints.
    BUT I am using Broadband service for more than one year. I felt it alright.
    Most probably, as I recollect, the service disturbed for a few days throughout the span that too was taken care by the department immediately.

• Su
      8th of Jun, 2009

I’m Sudip Kumar das from Durgapur West Bengal. I've broadband connection from the beginning. It is almost 10 months that I'm using this service. But within this 1 months I've done almost 10 time complains for technical faults. But I didn't received any response from your side.

Thanks & Regards
    Sudip Kumar das
    Fll/23 P.C.Road.
    B-zone,
    ph no-2605559
    Durgapur

• As
      14th of Aug, 2009

i m ashish, from durgapur
    the attitude towards complaints are very disgusting.they never take care of their costomers.
    the attitude is that, the costomers are trapped in net now they have to use which they provide to us.

• Ko
      11th of Feb, 2010

Sir,
    I’m KOUSHIK MAJEE from DURGAPUR West Bengal. I launched a complaint (Complaint No:4019524 ) for excess billing .
    Very poor service kindly help me. My Mobile No is 9475859541. The call centre people are herrazing me

• Sh
      19th of Sep, 2010

Hi,

I agree with the views of the people about the service of BSNL Durgapur. I live in UK and my family is in Durgapur. Every time I call the landline, either it is dead or else so much disturbance that hardly either of us can hear anything. Repeated complaints have been made for years. No remedial action has been initiated. 2-3 times they have changed the phone instrument by an old repaired one which again starts giving problem within 1 month or so. My question is if half the month the phone line is dead, then why do they charge the monthly rental. ONLY BECAUSE IT IS SARKARI. SAAT KHOON MAAF.

Regards
    Shekhar

3rd of Oct, 2013

most disgusting and blur attitude, what are they paid for, i feel very pity about the system and admin in such govt sector.