Brokerpriceopinion.com / Non payment

1 8700 Turnpike Drive, Suite 300Westminster, CO, United States Review updated:

Do Not...do not...do not complete any orders for this company regardless of how much they offer to pay you!! They do not pay and have a very nasty demeanor when you do reach someone to inquire about the money you have earned. I've been waiting for almost a year for payment and although I have given up on receiving payment I feel they need to be exposed for the manipulative, fraudulent snakes that they are. I want them put out of business or maybe a class action lawsuit will let them know we aren't settling for their excuses. Also, file a claim with the BBB.

Ra
Jan 4, 2016

Comments

• Ss
      4th of Feb, 2016

They are the worst. I have been hounding them for $4610 since June 2014. Their game is to get as much work out of you without paying. I have contacted BBB of Colorado( whom has done nothing) The Colorado Attorney General, The Colorado Real Estate Board and Appraisal Board. Yet they are still in business because they deliver the work to their clients and never pay the independent contractors. My question is with so many complaints from people around the country, why doesn't any agency step in and seize their assets until we ARE ALL PAID.