BrighterVisas / Immigration Canada

1 Cape Town, South Africa

I am but one of many poor saps who have been taken for a glorious ride. With eyes wide open and intentions made to embark on a new journey into a better future in a new land, I took the first step. Multiple ads in a variety of internet sites made them seem professional and up to scratch with a seemingly good reputation. I was not convinced though, I did the online assessment and was called back within 24 hours. I was still sceptical though so I hesitated. After a second and third call, I was convinced after asking for proof that they were in fact a reputable organisation. I was sent the details of the legal firm in Canada which represented Canada. I saw this as sufficient and began the process. Despite receiving weekly calls, the process began slowly and after being told to pay R30 000.00 in four instalments, I was then asked to get my qualification verified by WES and register for my English test through IELTS, which I duly paid for and performed. Months later after the process began to slow down, consultants began to change and I had been assured by the team leader Carol that everything was now in order and all I needed to do was be patient. Every time I received anything to complete, I duly did so and returned to them the same day or early the next morning, though I only received feedback in a delayed fashion. I was frustrated and increasingly so but was still excited. I was initially told the entire process from start to finish would take a maximum of 6 months. By the end of month 10 I was still getting delayed responses. Towards the end of 2015, the phone calls started drying up, the e-mails started bouncing and the website log in area could no longer be accessed. I feared the worst and started noticing more and more social media posts about the company's as well as their sister companies dropping off the face of the earth with no chance of contact. I am a simple guy and all I want is my money back so I can continue with the process. My dreams await and as a company and a group, you have taken dreams and created nightmares.

Oh