Express Vitals Complaints & Reviews

Express Vitalsbirth certificate order

This company took 158.00 from us and I never received a birth certificate. Staff mocked me and yelled at me when I complained. They require signature on delivery. I complained as I am a doctor and work 12 hour day shifts and can't sit at home waiting for a delivery. They made fun of me when I complained and called me and idiot for ordering overnight if I couldn't sit at home and sign. I had to order the birth certificate from another company. They were wonderful and worked with me on all my concerns. They are terrible.

• De
      Debbie Teets Sullivan Sep 16, 2017

Don not use this company, they scam people out of their money!! I filed for a Birth Certificate in May 2017. They took the money($79.00) out of my account immediately. I received a email from them telling me they needed more information, so I sent it. I then received another email asking for more information, I sent it. 24 emails later asking me for the same information I had already sent, repeatedly!! I still have no Birth Certificate and they have my money. This company is a scam!!!

Express Vitalsonline state birth certificates

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR STATE BIRTH CERTIFICATES!!! On June 4, 2011, I was told that ordering my daughters state birth certificate for preschool online was suppose to be fast and secure. I had doubts from the beginning, but gave it a try anyways. I ended up paying double the amount for the online processing and two months later - still no birth certificate! I just finally called to check the status since my checking account was debited back in June for this and I was told it was on hold bc they still needed a photo copy of license. I never received ONE email about this any when I wanted to cancel my order, they informed me to cancel would cost $19.00!! I was furious, any told the customer service rep that I was not paying since I was not notified of the hold. She insisted that emails were sent out and they probably went to my spam folder which I may have not noticed. Once again, I checked spam, new, old, and deleted emails and no express vitals! She refused to acknowledge and bottom line was to cancel would cost $19.00. I chose to cancel and report this company to anyone and everyone I encounter. Now it is the end of July and I have to go the old-fashion way through my daughters school and fill out papers for this. I should have done it this way from the beginning and save myself a lot of time and money. DO NOT USE!

• Th
        Thomas Alioto Nov 06, 2015

Where is my birth certificate that i ordered? Thomas Carl Alioto from Milwaukee WI,

I want it delivered to 2777 Willow Ave 220, Clovis CA, 93612

It's been over a month.

Express Vitals — customer service

Do not use this company!!! You will taken, just like I was. You will pay three times the cost of walking in...