Breyers Banana Split Ice creampoor quality, bland, not enough strawberries, chocolate was poor quality

I just bought a container of Breyers Banana Split Ice Cream. This was one of the most bland and skimpy ice creams I have ever tried. The ice cream does not taste like ice cream, it tastes like they watered it down and tried to add flavoring to it. I am not sure why they are calling it Banana Split.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Kissimmee, FLIt was not in the least bit similar to a real banana split. I did not find or taste any banana in it, and the strawberry swirls and chocolate pieces were very very skimpy. I will not purchase any Breyers products after this, Its obvious they are selling a watered down version of something. I am not sure what they are trying to sell, this was a skimpy and bland product. I threw it in the trash...where it belongs.

Breyers Banana Split Ice cream

Mi

Comments

• Ke
      Oct 14, 2012

She does not know how to read.

• Mi
      Oct 14, 2012

The flavor of the "ice cream" is banana.It's not real ice cream though.

• Co
      Oct 14, 2012

I fell for this one myself. Thought I was buying vanilla ice cream. When I ate it I was surprised how bad it tasted. Looked at the carton and saw the frozen dairy dessert.
    This product was in the ice cream section in the same package as ice cream. I bought this stuff at Walmart.. I think Breyers makes this slop exclusively for Walmart so they can charge a lower price.

Dec 05, 2012

yes i bought the vanilla, what a mistake it taste like whip cream gum.
    why charge so much for this garbage. I bought it at IGA.
    will be more careful and stay away from breyers.