Bradford Exchange / coins
Don't buy from Bradford Exchange. Their collectibles are flea market quality. Most of the items are over priced, They are never going to increase in value, Because of sh_tty workmanship & mass production. If you are into coins buy directly from a mint located in a specific country. You will be glad you did. In most cases the item is made out of precious metal verses Bradford Exchange's gold leaf over brass. Frankly most of Bradford Exchange's crap looks like someone stuck it up their a double s. Then didnt bother cleaning it up with Chlorine bleach b4 sending it out.
More Bradford Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- The Bradford Exchange - misrepresented goods 
- Bradford Exchange - junk jewelry - not like the picture
- Bradford Exchange - many notices after payment 
- The Bradford Exchange - poor quality and poor customer service 
- Bradford Exchange - liar 
- Bradford Exchange - miracles blossom ring
- Bradford Exchange - very poor service 
- Bradfordexchange - total scam!! do not deal with bradford exchange!!
- Bradfordexchange - this company is a scam!
- Bradford Exchange - items ordered being broken when I get them