Brach's / maple nut goodies

Horn Lake Mississippi, US

Over this past month, I have purchased 12 bags at several different stores and all 12 bags purchased were too hard to eat. The actual coating tasted funny, not the normal texture. I am 53 years of age and have purchased Maple Nut Goodies most of my life, my mother actually introduced me to this amazing tasting candy in my childhood. I have never had this issue in my experience eating this candy. Purchase were made at Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree & Walgreens in Horn Lake, MS, also @ Dollar General in Memphis, TN. Wal-Mart purchases (2) bags, unable to locate receipt, Dollar Tree (1) unable to locate receipt Dollar General purchase was on 3/4/17 (7) bags, Walgreens purchase was made on 3/12/17 (2) bags. I have 8 bags here at home, since they were opened, I didn't think I could return them...the other bags and contents were tossed away at work. We are not allowed to leave the premises with food, so security made me throw them away. Lot # 6J07BB183, 6L07BB183, 6B27BB182, 6L14BB183, 6K21BB182 all Best By Dates 7/7/17, 8/21/17 & 9/13/17.

Te