BPL Mobile Communications / Customer harassment

1 India Review updated:

I had bought the Alcatel mobile phone during my service in Kenya but during my return to India the network key was not opened. I contacted the Alcatel authorized dealer to do the needful in Bangalore. After two months it was found that the mobile phone was found un-attended . In frustration I took the mobile phone & gave the phone to another authorized dealer, unfortunately it was the same dealer.

After one month it was found that the net work key was not opened. I was told that the mobile phone had been sent to delhi & it will be given next day. In frustration I lodge a complain to nearest police station for the customer harassment.

The police came with me to the shop & found that the phone is still in house & not sent to Delhi. This is sheer harassment. I left the shop & told the policeman to lodge a complain against the shop but the police station refused to lodge a complain. Kindly advise how to lodge a complain against this shop for customer harassment to the consumer court.

Ju

Comments

• Ha
      18th of Jun, 2007

BPL has the worst customer relationship management process. I had submitted my documents more than 6 times to activate a prepaid card... also I am a postpaid card user since 5 years now... its the worse experience... that i got from BPL GALLERY OF MUMBAI- MAHIM BRANCH (INDIa). ALSO the people sitting at the call center are useless, they know nothing...

• Pr
      25th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am sumbited my document on 23/09/2008 untill my card is not activited.

Thanks & Regds
    Prashant Nalawade

• Ra
      30th of Nov, 2011

imran abhay abijeet jayrshree..ahmed aniket patil sarawati ...these are guy who was transfering my call and my call get disconnected ...the main defaulterswidolla she was a agent she told me that she was a senior ...swarna she was a team coach but she told me that she was a senior ...deepak he told me that he was a manager but he was a team leader the main unbehaviour is sagar laughing on callregarding my promblem even i told him why u are laughing then also he was joking again even i have a recorded the call of sagar i doesnt know in this mail also whether i get a help or not but i am not beleving on loop services i am calling from 12 pm to 4 pm until no reply by ur cus side disconnettion of call even i was professfional on call ..i visist on galary complaint regarding this i also fill up ur feedback form i get ur cus care address it was an occur in mumbai and pune my no is 9870162359..my complaint no of money refundable is c-301182329..if u will not help me seriously i have made a case regarging this in consumer court or nodel officer ...even i know abt a system all function even ur manager and client is coming in ur office or not i think that there is no quality in ur side ...pls call on cell as soon as possible for feedback but i want these sagar but i dont know who will save sagar ...from me ...these all person disconnected my call other agent was also there but i didnt remember there name.

• Ra
      30th of Nov, 2011

call disconnected by agent side on loop cus service laughing on call .name of the agent imran...abhay..abhijeet...jayshree...ahmed...aniket patil ...saraswati..widolla was a agent but she told me lie that she was a senior ...swarna she also told me lie that she was a senior but swarna was a agent ..deepak he was a senior but he told me that he was a manager ...sagar he was a main defaulter laughing on a call even he is telling me to that i am not laughing on me he was laughing on her friend ...jokes call was recording by my side ...i was visit to my galary i fill ur feedback form ur galary i was get tat of 48 hrs the every persons call disconnetced ..it a redicular service ...iwant a better feedback other wise just contact to nodal officer ...it was very strange they are laughing above 15 times call disconnected by cus side imran abhay abijeet jayrshree..ahmed aniket patil sarawati ...these are guy who was transfering my call and my call get disconnected ...the main defaulterswidolla she was a agent she told me that she was a senior ...swarna she was a team coach but she told me that she was a senior ...deepak he told me that he was a manager but he was a team leader the main unbehaviour is sagar laughing on callregarding my promblem even i told him why u are laughing then also he was joking again even i have a recorded the call of sagar i doesnt know in this mail also whether i get a help or not but i am not beleving on loop services i am calling from 12 pm to 4 pm until no reply by ur cus side disconnettion of call even i was professfional on call ..i visist on galary complaint regarding this i also fill up ur feedback form i get ur cus care address it was an occur in mumbai and pune my no is 9870162359..my complaint no of money refundable is c-301182329..if u will not help me seriously i have made a case regarging this in consumer court or nodel officer ...even i know abt a system all function even ur manager and client is coming in ur office or not i think that there is no quality in ur side ...