[Resolved] BookMyForexunloading of forex

I raised the unloading request on 19th Nov & till today 29th Nov there isn't any news of my money. Initially Paramveer handled this and gave me rate, after a few days while checking status of transfer I was surprised to find it wasn't processed as told to me by Apurva Singh. Thereafter she took a request to remit, subsequently every time I write a mail following up I'm given a false commitment mentioning its getting transferred by end of day.
To my extreme displeasure I find they havent done any transfer yet and upon calling they refuse to help, instead giving another false commitment.
I strongly suggest Bookmyforex should be heavily penalised by appellate authorities in RBI as they use public public money to hedge profit by means to bank interest or other profound ways.

• Resolution statement

• BookMyForex Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2018

Hi Kaunak,

Thanks for raising your concern!!

Please be informed that card unload process is of 4-5 working days post receipt of unload form. Its clearly mentioned in our Order confirmation mail.

You might be aware that the unload form you shared was not complete. Then on 26th of November you agreed upon fresh rates. Post agreement on fresh rates the card encashment process was started. Please consider 4-5 working days from 26th November. Still we are working on your request raised on our customer care number and getting transfer to your account done today.

In future please share complete documents at first place to expect the completion of the order in TAT.

We are always be happy to assist you further. Please drop a mail to us at [protected]@bookmyforex.com for any further assistance.

Reagrds,