Book Depository_CAbook order - lara surring, drumheller, alberta

Return Requested for order [protected]

On April 19, I ordered a book form the Book Depository under the link of "George MacDonald: The Complete Fantasy Collection - 8 Novels & 30+ Short Stories and Fairy Tales (Illustrated): The Princess and the Goblin, Lilith, Phantastes." It now seems that this link is erroneous and in its place is an option to purchase "The Princess and Curdie." I sincerely thought that the link was legitimate and that I would receive the complete works of George MacDonald for the cost of $22.98 plus shipping. Please check out the link below:

The distributor at Book Depository_CA, Alice of Lara Surring, Drumheller, Alberta, has told me that I have to assume 100% of shipping costs in addition to being charged a 15% re-stocking fee. While I don't mind assuming some of the responsibility for the error, the fact that the link on Amazon's website suggests that the complete George Macdonald collection is available in book form should be addressed as an error which could mislead a customer, such as myself, in purchasing the incorrect item.

I am appalled that there was not even an apology for the error.

I would hope that the Book Depository would address this issue in a fair and just manner. It is certainly not fair that I an to be out of pocket some $17 due to an error on Amazon's website.

Sh