Bojangles / messy food

1 Florence, United States Review updated:
Phone: 843-665-9872

I went through the drive through at this Boangles around 7:30 pm and ordered a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. I pulled up, paid and got my food and didn't think to look in the bag because I was running a few minutes late for work. When I finally got a chance to sit down and eat and pulled out my biscuit, it was SO sloppy and not even wrapped correctly. The paper they wrapped it in was entirely too small for it and the egg and cheese was half way off the biscuit, making it even sloppier. I know I only paid about $2 for my food, but I feel like they could at least wrap the darn thing up a little neater.

Mo

Comments

• Ka
      19th of Mar, 2010

I went to bonjangles on March 15, 2010 around 2:21 at store 0486 in Florence S.C. 29501,
    I purchase the Specail Five dollars meals, when I got, home started to eat the biscuit, I notice something hard when I went to swollow, at first I though it was a bottle top, Oh my god, when I vomit it up it was a wedding band in my biscuit, Please contact me on this matter.Kathy Livingston 843-340-4118.

• Su
      27th of Mar, 2010

JESSICA BOBBITT YOUR DIRCRIT MANAGER FROM STATESVILLE NC. IS A CONVECTED FELON FOR KILLING HER HUSBAND 12 YEARS AGO IN HILLSVILLE VIRGINIA. WHY WOULD A FAMILY RESTRAUNT HAVE SUCH A PERSON WORKING FOR THEM.IT MAKES ME THINK ABOUT EATING THERE.A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE KNOWS SHE WORKS THERE.

1st of Feb, 2011

first off this isnt a comment to the complaint above its a comment too the district managers that sit at a desk all day listening to these complaints..THE majority of them never worked a full eight hours behind these doors.i worked there five years and was fired behind a customer complaint that was the most craziest and yes craziest.The lady asked for a certain condiment, and which i said sorry mame we are out..can i get u something else, she said no, i said have a nice day, she said nothing and pulled off..Five minutes later my boss got a call and the quess stated she felt as if i lied to her.I thought WOW over some condiments.IT WAS NOT ANY..SHE CAME BACK GOT A REFUND AND AN APOLIGE..TEN MINUTES LATER SHE CALLED THE DISTRICT MANAGER GOT ANOTHER FREE MEAL AND I LOST MY JOB...I HAVE THREEE KIDS, RENT, AND A LIFE OUTSIDE OF BOJANGLES, ITS SAID TOO LOSE A JOB OVER SENSLIES THINGS.I REALLY FELT AS IF I WAS PART OF THE TEAM I MISS MY MOURNING CUSTOMERS AND MY MOURNING CREW MEMBERS..IN MY CASE CUSTOMER IS NOT RIGHT OR DISTRICT MANAGER..

8th of Mar, 2011

I EXPERIENCED AN INCIDENT WHILE AT A BOJANGLES DRIVE-THRU WHERE MY DEBIT CARD WAS NOT RETURNED TO ME. TWO HOURS HAD PASSED BEFORE I KNEW IT WAS NOT RETURNED. AFTER GOING BACK TO THE STORE TO GET THE CARD, I REALIZED I HAD NO IDEA IF THE CARD HAD BEEN COMPRIMISED OR NOT. AFTER ALL, ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS WRITE DOWN THE NUMBERS FROM THE CARD AND PLACE ORDERS TO ANYWHERE ON EARTH. THE CARD WAS MISSING FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS. SO I HAD IT CANCELLED BY THE BANK. THEN I REALIZED THAT I HAD DRAFTS SET UP ON THIS CARD, SO I HAD TO CALL ALL THE MERCHANTS, CANCEL THE OLD CARD AND GIVE THEM THE NEW CARD INFOR. ASIDE FROM HAVING A HELL OF A PANIC ATTACK, NERVES ON END AND THE FEAR OF WHAT MIGHT OR MAY HAVE GONE ON WITH THIS CARD WAS JUST TOO TO BEAR. I GOT A CALL FROM A "TODD". DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS OR IS HE IS A MANAGER, ASST. MANAGER OR DISTRICT MANAGER. HIS RESPONSE WAS SORT OF LUKE WARM ONLY SAYING THEY DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON EMPLOYEES. GOT A CALL FROM A "MARK" WHO LEFT A MESSAGE THAT ONE OF HIS STORES WAS INVOLVED. I CALLED HIM BACK TWICE, STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM. NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED WITH THIS. HOPE THAT A BOJANGLE BIGWIG WILL READ THIS AND KNOW JUST HOW TRAUMATIC THIS HAS BEEN BY CHECKING EVERYDAY ON MY ACCOUNT OR WAITING FOR THE BANK TO CALL WITH BAD NEWS. I THINK I AM OWED A WRITTED APOLOGY AND WANT TO BE COMPENSATED BY BOJANGLES. STILL WAITING AND NOT GOING AWAY. MARGARET PAYTON

• Sd
      26th of May, 2011

Some employees have no respect. For one, Before I will let anything go out my window, I say to myself, "Would I wan't to eat that". And there is no reason for them to be putting it in there sloppy!

16th of Jul, 2011

I went to Bojamgles In South Carolina and purchased 4 ham biscuits and two VIP coffees to go. Much to my surprise, the attendant, Angelio, informed me that they did not honor VIP coffee purchases for "to go" orders. This is a foolish rule, because if I dine in I would have at least one refill, whereas, to go there would be no refills. I absolutely will not stop at this Bojangles again ( I-20 East of Augusta, Georgia). By the way, those people need to clean up a bit - - the floors and their personal attire. Also, the biscuits were literlly wadded up in the wrapping. I frequently stop at Bojangles in Lawrenceville, GA, Woodstock, Georgia, Valdosta, Georgia and Orange Park, Florida. I have never experienced a similar problem

16th of Jul, 2011

Bojangles previously had a location on Indian Trail Rd, Lilburn GA until recently. It closed due to a dispute with the maintanance of the sewage line servicing the store - so, they closed. This was a great location on a very busy road and across the street from Greater Atlanta Christian School. This was a very successful business and the staff were fun and outstanding to the patrons. It is unfortunate that this location for Bojangles did not work out.

• Re
      17th of Dec, 2011

I don't see how this is a complaint. Allergic reactions can be random from time to time; you may not be allergic to it yesterday, but today you may swell up and turn red for the rest of your life when you eat something..
    Just be careful.

• Re
      17th of Dec, 2011

Oops, commented on the wrong complaint; sorry.

But related to this one, that was very lazy of whoever wrapped your food, packed it, and gave it to you, which could be two to three people that see your food. I don't really think it's something to complain about unless your biscuit was inside of your egg leaking all over the bag with grease, though.

• Fr
      17th of Jul, 2013

THE EGG BACON WAS COLD THE CHEESE LOOKED OLD AND MY FRIENDS SAUSAGE AND TOMATO BISCUIT WAS COLD AS WELL WHEN YOU EAT OUT YOU EXPECT IT TO BE AT LEAST WARM COME ON YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THEN THIS

• Id
      18th of Jul, 2013

Did you speak to some one? Did you eat it?