Bojangles — messy food
I went through the drive through at this Boangles around 7:30 pm and ordered a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. I pulled up, paid and got my food and didn't think to look in the bag because I was running a few minutes late for work. When I finally got a chance to sit down and eat and pulled out my biscuit, it was SO sloppy and not even wrapped correctly. The paper they wrapped it in was entirely too small for it and the egg and cheese was half way off the biscuit, making it even sloppier. I know I only paid about $2 for my food, but I feel like they could at least wrap the darn thing up a little neater.
More Bojangles Complaints & Reviews
- Bojangles - fish sand 
- Bojangles - misleading advertising
- Bojangles - overcharged 
- Bojangles - cold chicken an little bug in mashed potatoes 
- Bojangles - iced tea tasted like rubbing alcohol
- Bojangles - complaining about the biscuits.
- Bojangles - customer service and product
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - hair in my daughter's chicken
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - employee
- Bojangles - management