Bob Brady Automall / Terrible company!

1 Decatur, IL, United States

Bob Brady Automall in Decatur, Illinois, uses dishonest and flat out sleazy sales tactics that rip off anyone shopping at this dealership. Recently, I purchased a new Hyundai from this dealership on a Friday and promptly received a call the following Monday morning from the salesman. Apparently the finance department made a "MISTAKE" on the sales contract and I owed over $800 to remedy the situation. Well after arguing about this for a couple days to no avail, I said give my old car back and I will go else where. They claimed the car was already sold at an auction and that this would be impossible. They then informed me that their attorney was filing a claim against me for the "MISTAKE" that they made and we had 10 days to pay for their "MISTAKE". Fearing that this would damage my credit rating, I was forced to pay for their "MISTAKE". I have since made it my sworn obligation to warn others about BOB BRADY AUTOMALL in DECATUR, ILLINOIS. I am sorry to say that others have fallen prey to this practice at BOB BRADY AUTOMALL in DECATUR, ILLINOIS, and other sleazy tactics such as BAIT AND SWITCH. BE FORWARNED TO AVOID BOB BRADY AUTOMALL IN DECATUR, ILLINOIS. DRIVE AN EXTRA 50 MILES TO DEALERSHIPS IN SPRINGFIELD, CHAMPAIGN, OR BLOOMINGTON, ILLINOIS. You can thank me later.