Blue Hippo / Did not get a refund!

1 700 Security BoulevardBaltimore, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-383-6557

I canceled my order and have not been able to find anything on the web to order because they only give in store credit. So tell me where do you order products to get your money back?I have 7 kids and do not have $99.99 to give away. What do I do... Plz advise smb!

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2008

bluehippo took 99.99 from account, not happy, i was told 45.00 a month. instead a week. im on disibility, cannot afford weekly payments. besides we have a family tragity happen, i need my money to get grandbaby medican. this is an emergancy, i need help now. please refund anita.

• Ar
      30th of Jul, 2008

I recieved your bill today for a laptop computer. On the night i called I cancelled and Joe said it was cancelled on july 16th. So why are you trying to bill me now..I will be forced to take legal action if yo
    u pursuse this because you will leave me no option. Arlyce Douglass 833 East Duke Street Vermillion S.D. 57069-1640 (605) 624 4345

• Da
      12th of Sep, 2008

i sent e=mail on 8/07/09 an cancelled my order, u still took out of my checing accont on, i want fuhds back

14th of Sep, 2008

Hi, my name is sherry marrs and I live on a fixed income.So there for it's not eyse for me to save my money for things I need, like a computer, when I called you guys there at bluehippobecause I thought you were people I could trust in, but when I called and let you know I was not able too get a computer at that time due to hard times, and I asked you to retuer the money I put down a, $124.00 dollor's you guy's said it was to bad for me because you don't give any refounds no matter the reson, and that you could'ent help me and that there was anything I could do about it, and that I had agreed.But let me tell you a little something about the way you treat people, you see when you don't do right by others the word gets out and sooner or leater the walls come down and people see you for who you are.You may think its just a few that we stolded from, they don't matter., as logen as we are making money, all thought you are making the money now sooner or leater you will be sorry because in the end God makes things right.and just so you know I never sgined or agreed in any way for you too keep my money for any reson. you trid to say that I had agreed to it on the phone, but I was never asked or told about anything like you guys say.If thats so and you have me saying that I agreed to you keeping my money for nothing. You got to be crazy I would never agree too anything like that knowly.If you ask me you should give all the money you have stold from.and just maybe you can still save your name. I would just like to ask you why you would do this kind of thing to anybody at all.You got $124.00 from me and that can't be alot of money to you guys as a hole. I now have a computer that I bouth from other seller who's wrod is good and they hreat you like a person that you are.and they care if your happy with what you got from them.unlike you...I don't know the law & or the rights, & or the agencies, & or any lawyers or Attorneys that could or would help all of us out there that you have tooken and stolden money from.Could you please tell me why ? you would do theys kinds of things to others people.why?why?why?why?why? If you would like to cll me?my # is 360-736-7739, and my add:1507 windsor ave centralia, wa 98531 if you would like to like to send me my money that you stold from me.A $124.00 I could use it.Thank you.

14th of Sep, 2008

Could you tell me what I can buy from you for a $124.00that I would need for my computer? send me a E-mail or call me @ 360-736-7739... thank you sherry marrs.P.S. how much for a fax/copyer/printer?????

14th of Sep, 2008

Could you tell me do you think your doing right by others the way your acting and the things your doing to people?., when right now most of us cant keep food on the table for are kids and familys.Just take a good look at what your doing.Ypur stilling money from people who can't buy a computer out right., they come too you for help, and you still there money. why ????????????????????????????????????????????

14th of Sep, 2008

Why?Why?Way oh baby Way???, Way can't you go get your self 's a job and stop stilling from others who don't have very much to start with. If your not going to give me back my money, then make me some good dails, I need a fax/copyer, printer and some Ink for the printer and faxs. try and be nice people.If you would like to help someone you hurt by stilling my money, you see not only did you take the$124.00 you also cost me $50.00 more because when I called you to let you know what was going on you guys said fine the frist time I talked to someone there, so I thought I had money in the bank when I did'ent.

1st of Oct, 2008

i am unemployed and i need the money of $99.oo, i have called numerous times and all i hear is a sales pitch, i cancelled the next day, because i was layed-off from work, the said that they would refund my money and i still have not receive it., i cant believe that the goverment lets company's get away with this, now we know why the country we live in is going in a resession, the goverment and the CEO are taking all the peoples money,
    I said it before and I will say it again the goverment is trying to have to class of people, the RICH and the POOR, and there are NO MORE MIDDLE CLASS ANYMORE!!!

Blue HIPP) SUCKS!!!

• Ra
      11th of Nov, 2008

I am canceled my order becoues I been cut off from my cheek so pleaec stop my order my account #5771603 i been trying to call

• Lo
      26th of Nov, 2008

I have received the same rude treatment from blue hippo they have held my 99.99 since August 6th of 08 and i still can not get my money back and it is now November 25, 08 . I am a single mother of three and it is so hard for me and they will not give me my money back can any one help me?

• Lo
      26th of Nov, 2008

i need my money and they wont refund it

• Ji
      20th of Apr, 2009

My sister ordered a computer from blue hippo a year ago, she still hasn't received the item...

I'm a mother of 6 and it helps to save up for the computer and buy it out of the store. My laptop was only $500 so it was no problem but I saved up to pay for my SUV in full instead of having a note because when you add interest rates on you'll be paying double what you thought you would. I know it's hard to save but you'd be amazed at how pocketing $20 here and there (from sacrificing eating out or a new pair of shoes) quickly adds up to hundreds. My last child is almost out of pampers (yes!!!) and I'm going to save the $15 I would have to spend on pampers every other week had he still been in them and go on a solo out of state vacation.

I purchased a "free" trial of something recently and what was suppose to be 4.95 turned into over $200 within a 2 week time frame so I no longer trust ordering anything offline; no matter how many times you read the fine print you will still have surprise debits to your account from them or other companies affiliated with them.

9th of Jan, 2010

I believe Blue Hippo knows what they are doing! This is not their first time doing tis I found out.
    They are taking advantage of People that are having hardships! Some of us have bad credit or may just a part time job. As far as Myself I am a single parent trying to support and help my children get a education. Now I am out the money that they have charged me and having trouble with my bank account. I have to close d my account and opened a new one so they can not take anymore money.
    They have filed chapter 7. well will any one get any of their money back. I have never cecieved any product from them. I called and cancelled and for my money back and they refused to cancel my account and has not refunded my money.
    I am going to call the program that sent me to them and give them a ear full also. Just a chain of rip offs.

• Li
      24th of Jan, 2010

dey took my money n im a widel im rasing granccildern i live on a fix encome i need my money n stuff n im calling da police on them.

• Li
      4th of Feb, 2010

Blue Hippo is a dishonest company.

• Dg
      8th of Feb, 2010

WHERE IS MY MONEY??
    I paid the $124.00 to start the process of buying my computer and several monthly payments of $38.00. I have NOT recieved my computer, refund, or a contact number to learn the status of my computer and/or refund. I expect a response in timely manner or Ill be taking this matter to the better buisness bureau if I feel that further actions are required. My contact number is (574)220-0142.

Deborah Gilliam

• Pa
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I am very argue with this company. I made several monthly payment of 38.00, and have not recieve any thing from you all. I will like you to send me all of my money. I will like a response as soon as possible.if not i will take further action. My account number is 7326961. You can contact me at SweetPatulip1@att.net.

• Am
      7th of Apr, 2010

I made the $99.00 payment and every payment of $69.00 bi-weekly after that until 01/23/10. I have no laptop or the other stuff that was proimsed to me. I was going to have this for my son to take to college with him. I'm a mom that has been sending children to college for over 12 years and that is not easy. I really thought this was the way to go be I was WRONG. Please send me my money so that I can get a laptop for my son. You can reach me @ zmomgo@yahoo.com Be a BIG company and do what you said you would do. If the little consumer didn't pay you would put they into defelt and get your money one way or another. Give us back what you took from us.
    Amy J. Johnson

• To
      14th of May, 2010

Total scam, I've been told that i will receive my 300 rebate, still no rebate and answer!

• Rc
      8th of Jun, 2010

I sent BlueHippo my first payment and seen on the internet that it was a scam. It scared me and I called them to cancel my order. I wanted my money back but they did not want to give me my money back and said, I can have credit. There was nothing they had for $99. So I didn't know what to do and I just let go of the money that I really didn't have to give away. I was supose to buy a computer for my children and should of never trusted BlueHippo.