Blooms Today / Monthly charge

15405 John Marshall HighwayHaymarket, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-520-0573

Every month, I continue to be charged $9.95 on my credit card from bloomrewards.com, though I have never signed up for it or given them permission to charge me. I ordered flowers from Blooms Today one time in April 2008 and have continued to be charged this monthly fee ever since. And, it's apparently not possible to get a real person on the phone at this company so I was unable to get rid of the charge for several months. Recently when I called, one of the options on their voicemail was to cancel bloomsrewards by going to their Web site. So I did that, however, I had to pay a total of $50 in fees over the last several months and I have no way of contacting a real person to ask them to remove the charges from my credit card. This is a very bad faith company and I hope you take this as a warning not to buy flowers from Blooms Today or its parent company, Flowers Sent Today.
Ja

Comments

Vi
  11th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have been trying to cancel my membership since June 2008. My American Express has been taking the charges off for the past 3 months, but they still keep showing up on my statement. Today Sept 11th I have tried again to cancel on line. American Express is going to investigate my claim. It is costing everyone a lot of money because there isn't anyway to talk to a real person when the costumer service number is called and it seems as if trying to cancel on line doesn't work either. Perhaps, since the other posted complaint is the same as this one we should start emailing and blogging people about the way this business is run.
Ka
  26th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I spoke with customer service & was told to go to their website to cancel, however this did not work. It took me three more phone calls to customer service & was told each time I would be credited for this charge; finally after six months of this I ended up paying $50.00 for WHAT? This is one of the biggest scams I've ever had to deal with & I will never order from them again. What a rip off!
Ro
  20th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Wish I had seen these comments before I ordered. I have now had the second unauthorized charge of 9.95. If anyone has this customer service number, please post it. Now the website won't even come up!!!
Ne
  21st of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
how do you get them to stop!!! no customer service numbers, and no one knows what your talking about, But every month the money comes out! someone has to know something.
Je
  2nd of Jun, 2009
I have been charged on my credit card since Oct, 2008 without my permission, and on two occasions, when asked, I told them I did not wish to participate.

I never received any literature as to what companies, products etc were offering discounts, that this plan was supposed to entitle me to.

Visa is working on it for me. If they continue to post these charges, I will deduct the amount, when I pay my bill.

My question is, when does a scam become fraud?
Bl
  12th of Oct, 2011
I ordered some flowers from them march of 2008 THEY enroled me in the blooms reward program and charged me$ 9.95 for a whole year and half that is a totale of $190 WITH OUT ME KNOWING, until I looked at me credit card statement a couple of days ago and almost had a heart attach, and when I called them asking for my money back they only offered my $50 back to my card, I even told them to charge me double or tripel for the stinking flowers, they will not do it, I am so disterbed and disgusted I could die, this company is the worst ever, I have never seen any coupons or anything they told me I suposedly had with the stupid blooms rewards membership, I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THEM FOR AT LEAST AN HOURE begging them to please return my money, but they refused, they are horriable, please lets tell every one we know about thier scam.

Blooms Today Logo Blooms Today