Blooms Today / Monthly charge
Every month, I continue to be charged $9.95 on my credit card from bloomrewards.com, though I have never signed up for it or given them permission to charge me. I ordered flowers from Blooms Today one time in April 2008 and have continued to be charged this monthly fee ever since. And, it's apparently not possible to get a real person on the phone at this company so I was unable to get rid of the charge for several months. Recently when I called, one of the options on their voicemail was to cancel bloomsrewards by going to their Web site. So I did that, however, I had to pay a total of $50 in fees over the last several months and I have no way of contacting a real person to ask them to remove the charges from my credit card. This is a very bad faith company and I hope you take this as a warning not to buy flowers from Blooms Today or its parent company, Flowers Sent Today.
More Blooms Today Complaints & Reviews
- Blooms Today - Scam and rip off! 
- Blooms Today / Identity Worldwide - Scammed from money/identity 
- Blooms Today - Odering was a breeze, where my issues began was tracking my order 
- Blooms Today - You pay but they don't deliver & zero customer service! 
- Blooms Today - Do not give them your money or your business 
- Blooms Today - unreceived flower delivery for a surprise 60th birthday
- Blooms Today - too expensive
- Blooms Today - Product not delivered!
- Blooms Today - Floral delivery
- Blooms Today - Failure to deliver funeral flowers