Bloomex Flowers / Late delivery of products!

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I ordered several separate orders from Bloomex, to my wife, mom, and mother-in-law. I ordered 3 days in advance, knowing that Valentines Day is one of the two busiest days of the year for florists. Of the three, only one order arrived on time. However, the roses started falling apart as soon as my wife carefully lifted them out of the box. The tips of the petals were all black, and the other green/white foliage in the bouquet looked like it had been swept up off the floor. It's now the evening of the 15th, and the other 2 orders have yet to be delivered, even though they were scheduled for the 14th, and the website says "Confirmed".

I sent photos as required by their return policy, waited on hold for half and hour only to be cut off, left several messages, and emails too. Nothing. I expect they are busy dealing with thousands of other suckers like me who are unhappy with their purchase.

I will be visiting my local florist next occasion, and recommend that you do too, or at the very least try a different online florist.

Good Luck !

Comments

• Ke
      16th of Feb, 2008

I had a similar experience with Bloomex. My boyfriend ordered a box of "fresh fruit" with flowers, and I was sent a box of rotten fruit, late, with no flowers. They have been very hard to deal with and are demanding a photo and the fruit to be returned for them to give him any money back. So I have a box of rotten fruit sitting at my office.

22nd of Feb, 2008

I also orded flower for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day and paid extra money to have the flowers delivered on time. They have not been received and they continue to give me the run around.

Bloomex is a sketchy company at best. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I'm still trying to get my money back.

23rd of Feb, 2008

I had the EXACT same issue with Bloomex. The flower delivery was late... and the wrong flowers were delivered...

Their sales associate admitted that "we really botched this operation" however there was nothing the associate could do and referred the order to a manager...

I've also been hung up on twice while requesting refunds from this company... pure TRIPE...

• Dr
      9th of May, 2008

I have the same complaint as the complaints I've read on this website. Three times in a row I've received flowers from my son and each time the flowers were wilted, stems rotten, and the bouquet substandard. I didn't want to hurt my son's feelings by complaining about the flowers--maybe the company relies on this so they can continue their shady practices. I am now looking at the vase of wilted flowers I received last night. The mess in the vase makes me want to cry because I'm sure my son's feelings for me are not expressed adequately through drooping heads and falling petals.