Blockshopper.com / scam rude an rip off
Block shopper.com has me listed as a bad shoper at the wrong address and with the wrote the following.
Re:Wednesday, May 4, 2011 2:34 PM
From: "Rob Biedermann" <[protected]@blockshopper.com>View contact detailsTo: "kenneth gilgoff" <[protected]@yahoo.com>Kenneth, is this English that you write? I can't understand you. We don't remove addresses or names. If you find it necessary, please contact your Senator or Attorney General. Have a nice day.
From: "Scarlett Simpson" <[protected]@blockshopper.com>View contact detailsTo: "kenneth gilgoff" <[protected]@yahoo.com>We abide by all local, state and federal laws in regards to privacy and the first amendment. You can contact the county in which you reside. If they are willing to remove you from the public record your information will drop off our database during our next update from your county.
I will do exactly that I sent my senator an email from them saying this. They can not argue freedom of speach because they have no right going to public records and publishing it. I am asking each one of you to write your senator and advise him or her of this. Maybe we can bring a class action suit agaignst them. Follow me pleaee The hell with them. I hope to see them on the unemployment line and their company go bankrupt in the process. We have an saying every dog has their day.They will have theirs too.
More Blockshopper.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blockshopper.com/Landon company - invasion of privacy/won't let us 'opt-out' 
- Blockshoppers - unauthorized advertisement of sale ot my house 
- Blockshopper.com - Won't remove home listings from Google search 
- Blockshopper.com - Revealing personal information 
- Blockshopper.com - invasion of privacy 
- Blockshopper.com - Personal information
- BlockShopper LLC - Revolting Company that Destroys Privacy & Safety
- www.Blockshopper.com - They stole money and my person details
- Blockshopper.com - refuse to opt out 
- BlockShopper - privacy