Blinqblinq order

Ordered a SoClean sanitizer machine from their website on January 13th. They provided confirmation and processed a charge to my account on the 14th. Order status from the website showed that delivery should be between the 16th and 20th of January. There was however no tracking information provided. On the 20th I went back to their website and was able to live chat to a rep about the order. They mentioned there was an issue with the ship to address and that the product had not been sent. I once again provided the address and confirmed it was the same as provided before. The rep apologized for this and said they would expedite the shipment and I would receive product within a couple days. They would also provide tracking info in an email later that day. By end of business I still had not received shipment or tracking information and again went online to follow up. The second rep that I dealt with was unable to confirm ability to expedite the shipment. Instead he suggested that the order be cancelled as they still could not ship to my address for some reason that they could not explain. Opted for the refund. The product immediately went back on their website for sale. Took them 2 more days however to initiate a credit back to my account. Funny that the address that I provided was good enough to charge my purchase but not good enough to ship to. Nice way to float some funds by processing sales on items that never get shipped. Will not be considering any future purchases from Blinq and suggest others to think twice also...

Blinq

Bi
Jan 23, 2015

Comments

• Re
      Oct 07, 2015

They charged my credit card account. Called me 5 days later to confirm my shipping address. 30 min later...they said refund should be credited to my credit card. I called customer service...they hang up the phone. No explanation to cancel my order. Run away from this company !!!