Blazing Keywords / ripoff/crooks/liars

The site was "recommended" by an affiliate. I attempted to subscribe but received an error message indicating that I "did not qualify for the offer". However, subsequently, I received several phone calls requesting that I "confirm" my credit card number to pay the $1.97 to receive the program. I DID NOT AGREE. Several days later, I received an email advising me that I HAD subscribed, that my card HAD been charged, and that my "free trial period" had lapsed so I would be charged another $72.00 per month---- for a "service" I DID NOT ORDER, DID NOT AUTHORIZE AND DO NOT WANT. When I asked for a supervisor, I was told that none was available. When I asked for the phone number of the parent company, I was given [protected], WHICH IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER. This is a major scam.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

23rd of Oct, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - charged after cancelling
    Government Grants Now
    Philippines

Never received materials, called to cancel, cancellation was authorizied. Never received refund. Called for refund and was told they cannot (will not) refund $38. So why did they say I would receive a refund the first time and then retract the statement a couple of months later. They would not provide a physical site, but did say they are located in the Phillipnes. Their associationwith both Dell and Google lowers my opinion of both companies. Marie

• Ol
      19th of Sep, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - Unauthorised payment
    Wallsend
    England, Tyne and Wear
    United Kingdom

I noticed a payment from my bank account to Blazing Keywords
    $72.21 (£45.05). I clicked on a link to request an immediate refund, but the link does not work. I will have to wait till Monday to contact them by phone...No doubt it will be a premium number and they will be experiencing an usual high volume of calls.

This highlights the danger of disclosing your debit card details over the internet. Your bank cannot stop these transactions taking place.
    It is up to me to cancel payment with Blazing Keywords.

• Sp
      24th of Jul, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - Ripoff!!
    Blazing Keywords
    Nebraska
    blazingkeywords.com

I have been battling this company for a little over a month now. They took money out of my account without my knowledge of 72.21. I cancelled it and they said that the refund would be back in about 7 to 10 days which still has to happen after a month. The customer service people are hard to understand and they keep repeating themselves. I actually had one girl say she was going to transfer me to her supervisor. I was on hold for about 2 min.s and she came back on the line pretending that she was the supervisor. That was a good one! Can't believe that companys like this exsist!

• Bu
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I have nothing good to say about this company and they need to be shut down. The "corporate office" is in Utah... probably run out of someones living room. the information I was given from the "out-source center" was, , ,

280 South Main St. Suite 101A Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062
    FAX 801-812-8096 email [email protected]

Now mind you... all this information is located at the bottom, in verrrrry tiny print of their "agreement"... which you can't get into until you have given them all your information.

My "reader's digest" version of my story...

I actually was checking this out for my sister who is dealing with cancer right now and someone had sent the information to her. She was looking for some source of income. I was checking it out and didn't find the complaint forum until it was too late...

Once I was able to get into the system, I realized it was more than I wanted to deal with and called to cancel. I got my confirmation number and told to wait 7- 10 business days. I waited. I checked my account, and still no refund. I called again, and started to get the "out-source center" run around. I was being told their system was down, and then the phone call would be disconnected when I was "transfered" to a supervisor. I was angry and I was now in it for the 'matter of principle'. I was not going to let them keep MY money and just allow this to be chaulked up to a "learning lesson". I was on a mission and I was not backing down. I was using key words like SCAM, and REPORTING and MY MONEY, and I WANT NOW... in my phone conversations. They gave me this run around for almost an hour... and I was getting names and extention numbers. I was once again being told they were "re-processing" my account, and I would need to wait another 7-10 days. I was over the moon pissed at this point. I was taking notes of dates and time frames.

I called on the next set of dates I was promised the refund to be in my account. They told me to call back the next day. I was telling them I wanted to speak to KISH, or RICO, these are the key top people at the call center... Oh, YEAH! and the call center just happened to change there phone number!!! Here's the last one I have... good as of mid July '09 888-248-9285 or 866-951-1406

These idiots knew I was not going ot back down and I was not going away.

I sent off an email to the "corporate" office, (again, probably someone's living room), but if you mapquest it, it shows like an industrial park type area... I'm sure used just for the address. Something just is not right with it all adding up. Smells "dirty".
    My email laid into them and of the time line I had been waiting and the people I spoke with, one of them being this RICO person and that I was demanding MY money back in my account. I did not receive a response from them. In the body of the email I told them that I expected a response in a 24 hr period. Within approx 72 hrs I received my refund of $72.21 back to my account.

My next step was to tell Blazing Key Words that I was going expose this operation to my local media, then to the Utah media, and then extend it to the National level.

I have stated my story to you people. Please do not waste your time with this "company". They need to be shut down. They are taking advantage of people during these financial hard times.

If you do get caught into this vortex of trash, tell them specifically what you want and when you want it and be the bully! They are unethical piss ants.

Good Luck!

• Ba
      17th of Jul, 2009

MAKE SURE TO CANCEL CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS 1ST FROM YOUR BANK! ASK BANK FOR PHONE #, CALL BLAZING KEYWORDS & GRANT MASTERS...GET THE NAMES OF PEOPLE YOU SPOKE WITH. GET EMAIL ADDRESS, QUOTE NAMES IN EMAIL WHEN DEMANDING $ BACK, CITE FINANCIAL HARDSHIP, UNEMPLOYMENT ANYTHING YOU CAN TO SOUND DESPERATIVE! THE OBJECT IS TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK PERIOD!

• Ba
      17th of Jul, 2009

BLAZING KEY WORDS ALONG WITH THEIR PARTNER IN CRIME GRANT MASTERS STOLE MONEY FROM MY ACCT. AS WELL
    HOWEVER, TO MY SURPRISE, THEY REFUNDED MY $252.00 BACK INCLUDING THE BANK FEE CHARGE OF $34.00 NSF!
    DO NOT GIVE UP!!! KEEP FIGHTING THESE ###. GOOGLE OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR KNOWING
    AND ALLOWING THESE COMPANY TO RIP PEOPLE OFF IN THESE MOST DIFFICULT TIMES!

I HAD TO CANCEL MY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD...TOOK 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE ANOTHER FROM MY BANK.
    I GOT # FROM MY BANK & CALLED
    BLAZING AND MASTERS, SPOKE W/TWO NICE OPERATORS...TOLD ME TO SEND EMAIL TO REQUEST MY FUNDS BACK. I TOLD
    THEM I'M UNEMPLOYED, CANNOT FEED MY KIDS ETC. WITHIN A FEW DAYS, ALL FUNDS WERE RETURNED. KEEP AT IT PEOPLE
    DON NOT GIVE UP IN GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK. MUST CANCEL CREDIT/DEBIT CARD!

• Pr
      15th of Jul, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - Unauthorized charges to credit card
    A1
    Canada

Their ad is a scam. The kit promised for a minimal amount never been sent. This is their bait to capture your Credit card information and then subsequently charge you for products that you never ordered and never existed . I'm so frustrated with Google.com for allowing this ad to proliferate on Google. Being the number one on the Search machine, now has a connotation of a scam site. I hope Google is doing something to this scam to regain their status on cyberspace.

• Is
      13th of Jul, 2009

Hi, I recently purchased "free" grant writing software, used my debit card for the shipping charges which was about 4 dollars - through some fluke I discovered before the cd arrived that the company and apparently some where in small print it says that they will bill you 79.95 a month, sound familiar?
    I called my bank cancelled my debit card - so they never got me.
    Try this, cancel and replace the card that they are using.

Hope this helps

13th of Jul, 2009
    Blazing Keywords - Blazing Keywords Fraudulent Charge

My complaint is the same as everyone else's regarding the Fraudulent charge for $72.21. I did sign up for the Google Kit for $1.97 and then the $72.21 showed up on my account. I have been in contact with their customer service and of course they are prolonging my refund. First it was 7-10 busniness days. I called on the 13th day and was told they were having problems with their billing. I then called them the next monday after the weekend and they are now telling me I was approved for the refund and it should be in my account by the end of the week. That is now almost a month. I am sure I will get the refund, but it has been alot of calling on my part and threatening them with law suit if I don't get it. Each time I do ask for the person's extension I spoke to and my reciept number to make sure it has not changed since the last time I spoke with them. They have been consistent. But I must say it is hard to understand these people as their accent is so strong and I have to ask them to speak clearer so that I may get what they are saying.

15th of Jun, 2009

This is a complete scam!!! Blazing Keywords and anyone associated with them. Just my input on the subject.

• Se
      11th of Jun, 2009

to mr shalimar

you have the wrong information . Actually regarding to your refund you need to send an email to the blazing keywords not by sending mail to the corporate office. the email address is [email protected] and the subject should be RR609:_refund _for _(full name)

sexyness...

• Sh
      10th of Jun, 2009

I have similar experience and it is a big time scam. Here is there address:

Blazing Keywords
    224 S. Main St # 218
    Springville, UT 84663

Phone Numbers:
    866-957-0020
    888-247-2155

I have written them a letter for refund and also intend to file a formal complaint with Consumer Protection Division of Utah State Government

Any one want to contact me, please e-mail at: [email protected]

• Se
      9th of Jun, 2009

hi there guys.. im just a concern citizen.. hmmm.. blazingkeywords? i think you better read first the terms and condition before giving your info.. i do understand how you feel but they can usually refund after 7days that you have been charge.. someone saying that they havent recieve the welcome email? but did you check even the spam? or did you give the right email address to them? actually i was also charge by them but i already receive my refund.. i admitt that im not responsible enough to read that long terms and condition.. thanks..

• Mi
      9th of Jun, 2009

Thank you so much! I am glad I read these complaints. I was about to enroll for the information from Blazing Keywords, but it said that I was agreeing to the "Terms and Agreements". If something sounds too good to be true it probably is, so I actually read the terms and agreements. I saw the disclosure about the recurring charges and began to be suspicious. The advertisement told about a couple from a town nearby that had had success with the program. So I decided I would look them up online. Of course that couple was not listed in the phone directory. That's when I came to this site and read the complaints. You saved me a lot of money and headache.

Thank you so much!

Mike D.
    Mandeville, LA

2nd of Jun, 2009

Blazing keywords is worthless garbage website.

Anyone who want to check out how useless it is:

To get started right now:
    1. Click on this link http://www.blazingkeywords.com
    2. Enter the following information on the site :
    Username: [email protected]
    Password: Beng3fux6b9

All just waffle and nonsense - and has not even been updated since 2007!

Here is their 'tutorial' on SEO

"SEO

Search Engine Optimizing (SEO)

Search engine optimization is a very effective online marketing tool. It is not only an alternative online marketing technique but it is also a way to make the existing advertising you have on AdWords more functional and profitable. Google’s ad placement does not only place based on your bid amount. It bases the placement on the bid amount as well as the relevancy of the site. It determines the relevancy of a site using the same model that it uses to place your website in the “organic´┐Ż search results or the results that come up outside of the sponsored results area. SEO is a big step and takes a lot of practice to master however, once you have learned how to optimize your web site you can drastically increase the traffic to your site. "

Wow, really useful - not! I can find much better info than that for free online in few seconds!
    $72.21 bucks a month for that useless bull poo!

You can read the rest of this garbage here for free: http://hankfisher.com/?page_id=66
    or use the login and password above which are from the same site!

• Dr
      1st of Jun, 2009

Legit Money Online! here it is http://website.ws/kvmlm2/index.dhtml?sponsor=asian2life&template=07&chk=1

• Dr
      1st of Jun, 2009

i agreed to the 1.97 to send me the stuff through the mail in 2 weeks but no show then they charged me 72 without my permission & they gave me this number 8662005473 to call but they did answer but heres what they told me to get my refund if i can i must write to
    Blazing Keywords A-1 Member
    224 S. Main Street, Box 218
    Springville UT 84663
    i asked them if the company has a phone number they told me no they dont. when i look up the address its a U.P.S. box number. then they had enough nurve to ask me do i want to keep them or cancel lol i told them why do i want to keep something that i never got.

• In
      1st of Jun, 2009

Gotta check out this site! If your interested in making Legit Money Online! http://lnk.ms/05Zc5

• Lo
      30th of May, 2009

The correct toll free number is 1 888 2489285. You can call them back for any questions or concerns.

29th of May, 2009

Another scammer promoting this Blazing Keywords (Easy Google Profits) scam:

www.mygooglecareer.info

Domain Name:MYGOOGLECAREER.INFO
    Created On:17-May-2009 15:41:51 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com Inc. (R171-LRMS)
    Registrant Name:Martin Osborn