Blazeflash Couriers / Delay in delivery and no proper reply

1 India Review updated:

I had sent a small packet of medicines (imported from abroad) to my son at PUNE from Ahmedabad through Blazeflash couriers on 5th Dec. 2007 which was very urgent. It has still not been delievered on 10th Dec at 12:45 p.m. Umpteen no. of calls have been made but their PUNE office does not give any proper reply also. Their on line tracking system does not show the consingnment AWB no. at all. I have spent twice the courier charges bill in following up for the consignment but they are so merciless that they donot have any consideration for customer's urgency or their service delay at all. They are behaving like a cheap, lowsy, road side romio type courier company.

People should think many times before using such courier company.

Comments

16th of May, 2008

I had sent a doument of some important papers from blazeflash courier from mahesh nagar Ambala Cantt, Haryana-133001 dated 26.04.2008 vide document no. 194037377 to Artex Informatics SCO 114-115, Sec- 34 A, Chandigarh. But this document is not yet delivered to the right place. It was very document for me because it contains my MBA assignments. Number of calls have been made by me but no proper reply was received from courier service. They are not giving the right information or misguiding me. It was getting delayed day by day. I am very harassed please do something because it is a question of my career. I hope this E-mail will help me in finding my document. I want my document back or I want to deliver it on the right address.
    Thanks
    Anju Gupta

• Ar
      1st of Jul, 2008

I have sent 4 couriers to Rajasthan in May and none of them arrived yet. What to do what to say. I can only suggest people that never send ur courier through Blazeflash.

• Vi
      24th of Aug, 2008

my parcel not delivered

• Fa
      25th of Aug, 2008

10 days before One of my client has sent me courier, but still i have not received tat courier, When im asking to your customer service they also not replying me properly... Totally your service worst...Here after no body ll going to send courier through your company...

• Bp
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I havnt been able to trace anty of the branches of blazeflash couriers ltd. this is bull ###. i had have never experienced such a delay in my whole life. though it has reched here in libya.. but no official of plazeflash is contacting me or giving any address to recieve that...

please if anybody can help me in giving the address details of any offices here in LIBYA. the consigement is very important to me... the details are
    AWB: NO 293907057
    BOOKING DATE : 26-09-2008

• Dh
      24th of Dec, 2008

I have sent a courier on 18th dec from ranchi to be delivered to pune. Now is 24th dec. Still the courier is not received. and they say come and collect from there office. why I should collect the document from there office. If they have commited it to deliver at home they should do that. The courier has some important documents related to tax department. If i don't receive it today i will lose 30000. Should i sue Blazeflash courier for that.

Anyways this courier is a ###.

• Ak
      13th of Mar, 2009

BLAZEFLASH COURIER, NEW DELHI (ATTN. CHAIRMAN, MANAGING DIRECTOR, DIRECTOR)

I had sent a urgent document related to a tender from Delhi to Ranchi on 9th march 2009 for evaluating forestry programmes in the districts of Ranchi. the tender cost was Rs 6 lac approx, minimum profit can be estimated Rs 1 lac, it was scheduled to be open on 13th march 2009.

Your courier had assured me to deliver the document on 12th March morning any how and charged Rs 40 for the document. The packet cons. no. was 202379843. I have enquired at Zamroodpur first, the concerned person told me over phone on 10th march that the packet has been sent to Ranchi and the packet will be delivered on 12th due to holiday on 11th. he gave assurance that there is no question of any delay. I intimated him that the packet must be reached at Van Bhawan, Doranda, Ranchi on 13th march morning and he assured me 100% delivery.
    On 12th morning, I informed your Ranchi office (on 9905784003) and the office was informed closed. on 13th, again I enquired about the packet and he informed that the we have not received the packet till day and date.

It is a great loss monetarily Rs. 1 lac at least and reputation wise. I have taken this seriously and sending this as a LEGAL NOTICE. You are now suggested to pay Rs. 1 lac with apology if you want the case out of court. Please get all the information about the packet, accept your fault and make payment of Rs. 1 lac with apology within ten days of receiving the notice.

AK Shrivastava, Govt. project Evaluator
    151/2, Freedom Fighters Enclave, IGNOU Road, New Delhi-110 068
    Tel: 011-46150410, 0-9999669206

• Pr
      27th of Apr, 2009

Dear Sir,

we wish to informed to you that our one packet booked from M/s Mark Exhaust Sysytem Ltd Gurgaon to M/s Kuma Stainless Tubes Ltd on Dt.22.04.09 but we are not recived till date And the Branch Manger Mr. Bhagawan told to me that I donnt have courier boy for delivery this packet. So your are requested to take the neccessay action regarding this matter.

For any further clarrification call to me.

Thanks

Pramod Tanwar
    Mob:+91 9899980965
    Kuma Stainless Tubes Ltd.