[Resolved] blackmagicandgenies.com / Gets mad when you don't call him right away/cautious of who he is

5 Egypt Review updated:

Hi the place that im complaining about is called blackmagicandgenies.com he calls himself darkwisp wispy wisp and other names.I joined a coven of his he was supposed to help me and I was supposed to have unlimited spells casted for me, but doesn't seem to care.I was supposed to have unlimited spells casted for me but out of the blue back in may or june he has been or her because I really don't know if its a guy or a girl, has been asking me to pay another $150.00 for a upgrade in the coven.Then just a couple days ago he says it could be $100.00 I told him I might but I decided Im not going to because I been seeing on there facebook that they were born in 2000 gee do you really think im going to trust a 16 year old.If they want the money so bad why cant they cast me a money spell for me to earn a $100.00 out of the blue then I might believe them.If others are planning on going to this website blackmagicandgenies.com I would be very cautious because I don't believe he is who he says he is.

• Resolution statement

THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED THERE IS NO LONGER A COMPLAINT.

An
Jan 13, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      Jan 16, 2016

blessings I'm mentor darkwisp I'm not 16 years old and u never joined and what is yr member id this is a great community

where ur readings of 10000 BC cultures are worthless this is the only real magic from 7 years till now

no one complaint but you you have to think before making a post of things u dont know your faithful mentor darkwisp

www.blackmagicandgeniies.com

Mar 16, 2016

Hi i am right now having problems trying to get my money back from this person because i stupidly sent him money for services.I wouldn't listen to anything this person says.The information i received did not appear to be real, i should not of allowed myself to fall prey to this person i just want my money back that is all, i am done i want my money back.I made this report sometime ago. after i made this report he convinced me that they were speaking the truth so then i decided to send him money for his services.After i received the information it did not appear to be real it seemed to be fabricated.I have not been able to get a hold of this person lately, i got a hold of a friend of his he told me he would pay me back the money if he didn't get a hold of this Darkwisp soon.all i can say is do not trust this person they are not who they say they are, i just hope i get my money back.

• Wi
      Apr 04, 2016
    Best Best Advice

Blessings i have refunded you i was not here was traveling your very welcome

Aug 02, 2016

Hi I just wanted to say that i have resolved all issues with this place, i have been refunded and everything has been resolved, he is the real deal because a lot of good things have happened for me lately.i just wanted to let others know that i am happy everything has been resolved and this is a good place to go :)

• Ko