BitComet.com / Cannot access site

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have paid bitcomet £36.76 on Thursday 1 st march 2007 at 7.33 pm and received my password (r114barber) from noreply@marketbill.com I have not been able to access bitcomet! I don't seem to able contact any of the above.

Comments

• Gr
      29th of Apr, 2007

I payed for some download and I did not get anything.

• Ra
      21st of May, 2007

BitComet.com - my account has been charged twice for the same transaction

• Hi
      4th of Jun, 2007

Like wise I have paid $67.77 and can get nothing from Adobe updater.

17th of Jun, 2007

My purchase for the membership was supposed to be $39. When I got the email it was a total of 88.78. What in the world!!!

• Do
      7th of Aug, 2007

I paid my membership fee for the downloading of free music and when I try to download it tells me I have to purchase another software to get the correct speed to do the downloading. It tells you one thing and when you go to click on it tells you another. I want my membership to end and won't be held responsible for any bills that might occur. END MY MEMBERSHIP AS OF AUG.7, 2007!!!

• Be
      11th of Sep, 2007

On Septemner 6, 2007, I subscribed to PDF for three years access for $72.68. I have since tried four times to cancel subscription and received no answer at all. Am very tired of this and want the subscription canceled immediately.

Please help me ! ! ! !
    Thank you.

• Mr
      2nd of Oct, 2007

I purchased an update for Adobe-Acrobat 8 on 13th August 2007,
    I received my confirmation along with my username, password and order ID.

A total of £40.68p was taken from my account for :-
    PDF-3Years access
    Download accelerator
    SpyErazer

Adobe Acrobat 6 is still being recognised by my computer and informs me that I need an update.

Mr F McPhillips

• Le
      13th of Nov, 2007

In grand total I paid 65.00 can not access the site my credit had better be accounted for this is ridiculous!

• Le
      16th of Nov, 2007

Does anyone have a way to get a hold of these people... what a scam...

• Ar
      13th of Feb, 2010

my bicomment clint stop dounloading in middle. why?
    my email id is