Binverse / unfair charge

1 2125 Center Ave. Suite 507 Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024, New Jersey, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: +1.2014080044

I want to complaint Binverse charge me $100, when I do the registration process .
The website ask user leave the credit card no and check code,
but the web page just show 14 free trial. It did not display user have to cancel it within 14 days. otherwise will be charged .

I'm very surprised, when I found the credit card bill is charged.

I'm very unhappy, So I want to complaint Binverse, INC. hardly !

Binverse

Comments

• Je
      1st of Sep, 2010

FYI Binverse Victims

Call the CSC and complaint it .
    By phone - Toll Free US: (877) 352-1610, Non US: +1 201-408-0044

*** Finally ****
    Hello jengjr lee,

Thank you for contacting Binverse support. Listed below is the response to your inquiry submitted on 01.09.2010.

As you did not cancel your account within the 14 days free trial, it was extended automatically into the yearly contract, which you agreed to during the registration process. However, as a sign of goodwill, we have just cancelled your account and initiated a refund of $99.96 for you. You will receive this money within the next few days. Thank you for contacting us.

In order to enhence the quality of our support, we would really appreciate a rating of our support reply. Therefore, please follow the subsequent link:

Did we answer your questions? Contact a friendly support representative 24x7 for further assistance - http://binverse.com/index.cfm?DL=sf.

Thanks for your continued business.

Best regards,