Binverse / No confirmation e-mails.
I signed up for a 14-day free trial with Binverse, after reading the terms which stated I could cancel at any time before the trial was up. However, I never received the e-mails giving me a username/password and allowing me to access my account. Therefore, I couldn't cancel it.
The very unpleasing woman on the support hotline said that my e-mail provider was blocking their e-mails. I told them that my $1 PayPal transaction cleared, and that I wanted both my account and the PayPal transaction cancelled. I sent them an e-mail through my alternate e-mail account asking for cancellation; I have yet to see the money refunded.
I do not know if sbcglobal.net actually blocks Binverse - if they do, I can understand why. But if you can't even activate your account, you can't cancel it, which basically means you're held hostage to pay for a subscription because without a username and password, you can't cancel the trial.
Do not deal with these people. I learned my lesson, and hope that others heed it.
More Binverse Complaints & Reviews
- Binverse - Fraudulent advertising 
- Binverse - Unauthorized Chargers 
- Binverse - SCAM!!!!!! 
- Binverse - Scam! 
- Binverse - Issues with Binverse? Check out a few other Usenet Options 
- Binverse - No Way out of Scam 
- Binverse - Overcharging, poor customer support 
- Binverse - Please stay away from Binverse and their malpractices and protect your valuable cash and time 
- Binverse - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE 
- Binverse - Fraudulent Withdrawal, Beware