Bingo Billy / Crooks

I made a $30 deposit to Bingobilly.com using my Visa credit card and the company is stating that they have no records of the transaction. Unfortunately, I trusted the site by providing them with my credit card information and I was apparently scammed. My credit card company is stating that because it shows as an authorization and not an actual credit at this time, they can not provide me with a statement. Therefore, I am out the $30 because you won’t credit my account and the money still have taken from my credit card. Needless to say, I will NEVER and I mean NEVER, use any online gambling site. I can not believe I provided my account information to that site, was transferred to a H. Holdings site, they took the money from my credit card and now they have the nerve to tell me they have no knowledge of the transaction but I was using bingo Billy’s site. Unbelievable.

Va

Comments

• Su
      17th of May, 2015

I am having problems with getting into the website. Every time I try to log in, page can't be displayed. My computer can go to any site but that one. I take it personal because I have money and and want to play. When I try to deposit, it's always denied. Now there is a problem with the email in my account. On other days I can get in and play all night. It's really frustrating.