BillMeLater.com / Scam billings!

1 pobox105658Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866.528.3733

I Knew that my payment was due the end of december. I send the payment in on the 12th of the month to make sure that it won't be late. I think this company is scamming people by delaying posting the check until is overdue and then slapped me with a 49.28$ finance charge. That's just crap. I'm not paying for something i don't owed.

Comments

• He
      18th of Jan, 2008

I work for Bill Me Later and would be happy to speak with you about your situation. Please feel free to contact me at heather.fields@billmelater.com

• Ju
      1st of Dec, 2008

I see that a person named Heather Fields, supposedly from Bill Me Later, has responded to a number of complaint posts. Has anyone tried working with this person? What were the results?

• To
      14th of Jun, 2010
    BillMeLater.com - Don't do business with them
    Billmelater.com

I called after viewing my account online and they drummed up some ridiculous

Late fees.They raised my account. balance and refused to remove late fees.

I don't need these people reaching in my pockets, I am to busy to chase these crooks down .I will never do business with this company again.

• Ju
      5th of Jun, 2012
    BillMeLater.com - Avoid dealing with this ppl
    BillMeLater.com
    billmelater.com

I am being called up to 5 times daily about a bill which I never incurred. I have tried researching this with Bill Me Later directly over several months; and promises have been made to do so. All I continue to get is a higher bill each month. I have never bought anything through Bill Me Later. They have given me an account #5049906007458961. When I did ask; what I was being charged for originally, all they could tell me was that it was something recreational. My latest invoice shows a balance of $146.00 and I still cannot get an answer of how this came about. One customer service rep told me it had to do with a bid of 3 points I made a year ago for a Cheesecake Factory meal card.I didn't win that bid and heard nothing more from it. It was through Dash Deal. Evidently Dash Deal may be a part of this scam. I can't get it sorted out; and I won't pay for anything they can't verify. I want the phone calls and invoices to stop.