Billboard / DISTURBING BILLBOARD

Everyday I go home from work, I have to pass by this billboard on the road. Yes, this is the ONLY road I can take to get home. Anyways, there's this billboard that is on the left-hand side of the road. It originally had a political advertisement for a local mayor candidate. After the election this past November, they tore down this advertisement and replaced it with what should have been a blank slate. That's all. It should have just been a plain white billboard that says "For rent or lease" on it. BUT NO. Instead they have a picture of this HUGE UGLY SMILE with a gap in between the two front teeth that is so wide that you can drive a truck through it. Right by the smile says "Space available, call (insert number)". I'm thinking about calling that number and getting a picture of my ### posted on there. It would be more worth looking at then this atrocity. I feel miserable and disturbed every time I see this billboard, and I wish someone who has an advertising desire saves me from this agony and places an ad there to cover up the ugly smile.

Comments

• De
      3rd of Dec, 2010

Do you have a problem with the color of the sky? How about the color of trees? They're such a terrible shade of blue and green. In fact, those dammed trees turn ORANGE AND YELLOW in the fall!! How dare they?! I know, I will call GOD and tell him that he is offending me with the color of his creations.

It's a billboard. It's meant to get your attention. It succeeded. They own the billboard and have the right to put anything they damn well please on it. If a smiling gap-toothed face offends you, I'm sure you don't watch much True Blood either.

• Za
      3rd of Dec, 2010

ignore the email. If you think that a large company will be using a hotmail.com address then you are likely to be scammed.

• Za
      3rd of Dec, 2010

wrong complaint..but ignore the bill board. Bill boards are there to get your attention and it seems that it has definitely done its job.

• Dr
      4th of Dec, 2010

Anita, it practically is taped to my eyes. After all, it's SO BIG that no matter which way you look, it's going to stare right at you.

• Dr
      4th of Dec, 2010

Anita, did you not miss the part that says that's the only route to work?