Bill Douglas Pyramid Equities / Unethical and dishonest behavior

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

Bill Douglas is up to his old tricks again. Bill spent 2.5 years in prison for writing close to 1 million dollars in bad checks. Bill lives is Florida but will try and convince you that he's some very successful business person. He's not as described here:

Bill is known by these names too:

BILL DOUGLAS
WILLIAM T DOUGLAS
WILLIAM T DOUGLAS II
WILLIAM THEODORE DOUGLAS

In short he's a conman, he signs agreements and comes up with the most ridiculous stories as to why he needs more time. He claims to own a 12MM house in California thats currently being marketed for sale.

He owes me 100's of thousands of dollars and has simply disappeared.

Co
Oct 20, 2016

Comments

• Te
      14th of Jan, 2017

I think he may be up to no good in Charlotte, NC. He responded to I had on Craigslist for Marketing work

2nd of Mar, 2017

@Terri DiChito I have been talking to this guy he wants me to work with him as an assistance and do a walk through next week. Last time I kept asking him when I was going to start and never did and reached out to him again a week ago.

• Co
      10th of Jul, 2018

@Terri DiChito Oh he is at again in Denver, Colorado his assistant Brenda Ireton phone 440-463-2671 contacts you first and then gives you Bill's info once I contacted him - he gave me out the following information to draft a lease and said he would pay 1 year in advance which I thought was suspicious given the rent is $6, 000 per month -
    My name is - William T. Douglas II (purchase will be made in company name)
    My email is - parisentertain3@aol.com
    My phone is - 561-503-1699

6th of May, 2017

Jeezzzz, He is also in San Francisco/Oakland running this as well. Told me he is gathering $300 million to add to his portfolio. I did research and walk thru for him in the area and have been calling for 3 days about getting paid.

Got darnit! I am using my name as his so called assistant and I was looking for his LinkedIn page to add me and found this site. WTF? I am very shocked. Now I know I wont be getting paid. :(

6th of May, 2017

@Joe Bacon His new company is called ParisEntertainment and his email is ParisEntertain3@aol.com

• Jw
      14th of Jun, 2017

@Joe Bacon Wow! He answered my ad on Craigslist for part-time work and as soon as I saw his Word document multi-million dollar acquisition plan...I realized I must be dealing with an amateur. So I started to google and hit this...some people have way too much time on their hands.

6th of Jul, 2017

@Joe Bacon Yea I know. He called me out of the blue saying, "my assistant will be sending your check." I said, " you ain't got not dam assistant". That was 3 weeks ago and I still am out of my time, travel, and money.

6th of Jul, 2017

Oh, here are names of other businesses that he owns. .
    Bill Douglas
    Bill T. Douglas
    William Theodore Douglas

owner of the below companies and scams;
    Pyramid Equities LLC
    Paris Entertainment LLC
    Valley-International Real Estate LLC
    Valley-East Real Estate LLC
    Paris Exotics LLC

• Wi
      11th of Jul, 2017

He is trying to buy my property right now in Miami he has teamed up with www.goldbergfunding.com another winner

• Ro
      12th of Jul, 2018

thats my house at 12m and i was just contacted by his asst for a 1 year prepaid lease. thanks!