Big Daddy Smokes / Charged my card and never shipped cigarettes

August 13 I ordered cigarettes online to Big Daddy Smokes and they charged my card and never shipped cigarette. I have tried to contact via their email because they have no phone number listed and they just ignored my inquiries. I had dealt with them for years and now they are not according to my order history say it is approved but does not show shipped. I have not received. Who do I complain to get my money back or cigarettes?

Va

Comments

• Mi
      18th of Jun, 2008

Charged my card also, and still havent recieved my cigs.

• Ci
      12th of Aug, 2008

exact same thing happened to me

• Je
      14th of Aug, 2008

ordered aug 1st, spent 65.00. no cigs, no response.
    i will do no more business with these cheats

• Pa
      30th of Sep, 2008

Big Daddy Smokes: Ordered a month ago, charged my account $213 now Sept 30th and haven't shipped, haven't returned any of my e-mails. Glad I found this site. People should be warned to stay away from Big Daddy Smokes.com I've lodged a complaint with www. IC3.gov You should too!

23rd of Oct, 2008

I was ripped off and scammed also with Big Daddy Smokes. I ordered and next day they drafted my account took their money and I never received my order.. I am pissed off!! And when I am pissed I do something about it so I did research.. They have no phone number on their site and do not respond to emails which made me realize I was scammed.. I then realized my order was electronically withdrawn aka ACH so I went through bank records and found their phone number!! (606-658-0072) When you call it they will lie to you and say they arent associated with big daddys but they are liars cause that exact phone number was the number used to draft my account!! I will get my money back!! till then everyone needs to report them to internet fraud!! here's the site info take the time to REPORT THEM!! Put down the cig and fill the form out!! lol I did http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

• Ml
      28th of Oct, 2008

I also got scammed & robbed by BigDaddySmokes.com. They took $80 of my money and never sent the merchandise. They won't reply to my numerous emails. They don't answer the phones. I pray they get arrested and sent to prison for a very very long time. What goes around ...

30th of Oct, 2008

Here's the number directly to the bigdaddys I have spoken to them and when you call ask for Karen (877-218-2443)

• Ka
      13th of Nov, 2008

I have had WONDERFUL service from them. I did find out that they had 2 employee's that stole alot of their customers and they bilked the company over $100, 000. YES, THE THIEF/EMPLOYEE'S STOLE OVER $100, 000.00. That did put the company in a big hole, and they did have a short time where the orders were delayed, however, they have ALWAYS made good on my orders. I will continue to use this company.. You cant beat their GREAT PRICES!!!