Big Daddy Smokes / Did not ship product

1 Ashland or Russell, KY, United States Review updated:

I placed an order with Big Daddy Smokes on 10/17/08 and they withdrew money from my checking account on 10/20/08 but didn't ship my order. Order placed totaled $185.82 and shipping charges totaled 10.80 for a total paid of $196.62 and no one will respond to e-mails sent to orders@bigdaddysmokes.com.

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Oct, 2008

I ordered 8 on October 9, they e-mailed a receipt of the order. They took the money out of the bank for $264. My order history still says "Approved" where it should have said Shipped. I have not heard from them and e-mail them everyday and they never respond. It's october 29 and still nothing. I have been doing business with them for about 4 years but never had this problem before. Anyone know how contact them?

• Te
      29th of Oct, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I called by bank to dispute the debit to my checking account. They will refund my money 1 - 2 business days after I sign and return the form they are emailing me. Call your bank - they can help you.

• Ha
      5th of Nov, 2008

I had also ordered from them on October 14, they took out their monies from my account on october 16th. I have heard nothing from them. I wrote to them 4 times, getting the auto response each time and no reply to myinquiries as to the status of my order. I had been doing business with them for some time and had not had problems with them until this.

• Di
      12th of Nov, 2008

I'm a shut-in on disability. I ordered 10/24/08 and was approved. They cashed my check for 133.54 on 10/27 but they never shipped and never responded, though my account also says "approved".

I called my bank and they are sending me paperwork to get my money back. Anyone know of a better online company to get cigarrettes? I'm a little worried now.

• Ka
      24th of Nov, 2008

I have been ordering through Big Daddy Smokes for 2 years and recently they took my money out of my account, but never sent my cigarettes. I tracked down a phone number for them and they sent my order immediately and now whenever I make an order I call them in 2 days and make sure there are no problems with my order and things seem to be running smooth again. Call them 606-834-0552. I hope things work out for all that has had problems with them please let me know if this helps good luck to all

• Ml
      26th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happen to me. Ordered and they never shipped product. Big Daddy is Worldwode Fulfillment in Russell, ky and their number is 877-218-2443 ask for karen. Talked to them yesterday and my order was shipped the same day. they were having problems with employees stealing and they are trying to get back on track. So call them, it worked for me. YEA