Bieck ManagementGloria Colle and Dennis Mikulac are dirty

1 Review updated:

Gloria Colle, Dennis Mikulac, Angela Sargent and Bieck Management are dirty and rotten!!! Because what happened was I was living at Wyngate Apartments at 3006 West Pierce Street, Michelle Fabry was the good apartment manager, She was nice, kind and courteous.She treated me and the other tenants with dignity and respect.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Glendale, WII aIways treated Michelle with respect and dignity always helped her with heavy furniture to throw in the dumpster, I was a good help to her, until she injured her shoulder, After Michelle injured her shoulder, Bieck Management fired her in January 2009, Bieck Management hired Angela Sargent to be the apartment manager.Angela was rotten, rude, and disrespectful to me and the other tenants.The new maintenance crew never shoveled their snow, That's why Me and the tenants did not get no mail.The old maintenance crew got fired after Michelle Fabry got fired.I got evicted in February 2009 because Angela Sargent, Gloria Colle, Dennis Mikulac and Bieck Management lied on me for things I did not not do.They did not listen to me and They did not listen to my side of the story.I'm not gonna rent from Bieck Manangement no more if they gonna do these things to me.Bieck Management is rotten and dirty!!!

Re
Jan 30, 2015

Comments

• Ge
      Sep 20, 2017

Bieck Management, they stunk in the past and they stink now. As of September 2017 they moved headquarters to a new building while the tenants live in crappy conditions. Poor maintenance, arrogant building managers, and they don't give a damn about you!