Bidz.com / quality of merchandise; their return policy wioth 15%; ad the face that they are selling items which are not what they say they are
brought five items on auction at Bidz.com and received them about a week later. the items in question were of extremely low quality and not as described. All the mrechandise was garbadge pure and simple. when we call bidz.com and told them we wantede our money back we were told we would have to pay a 15% return shelving fee.
whay hasn't anyone gone to the consumer fraud people or the attorney generals office in the state they live in? Has ayoe thought of a class action suit???
More Bidz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bidz.com - scam and fraud! 
- Bidz.com - corrupt company! 
- Bidz.com - fraud and cheating 
- Bidz.com - steer clear of buying from bidz.com 
- www.bidz.com - bidz.com =cheap quality and misleading false prices 
- Bidz.com - my items bought but not delivered
- Bidz.com - watches bid
- Bidz.com - took my money but never sent the product 
- Bidz.com - not receiving item paid for or credit or my money back
- Bidz.com - bidz.com well rip you off